The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 313 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I often have to commute through Piscataway on game days. The park right there is a frequent trip for my family. I like that I have very little traffic on game days because the program is such a disaster. Here's hoping, and expecting, that to continue

yep and none of it matters as we all play the hand we are dealt. Who really cares? Dino is our coach and Ash is their coach, two programs heading in complete different directions. What has Ash even shown that makes one think he is going to turn things around? Pretty much nothing. Year 3 is the year where you want to see something and he was just as bad as he has always been

and I get it, such is life when you have hired the wrong coach that will set the program back with every minute he is still there versus a coach that is moving the program further ahead as each season passes
Ash is definitely G rob. Took a while but SU recovered. That's what teams with history and tradition can do. Rutgirls program may never recover from this.

I often have to commute through Piscataway on game days. The park right there is a frequent trip for my family. I like that I have very little traffic on game days because the program is such a disaster. Here's hoping, and expecting, that to continue
Sorry that you have to deal with the stench radiating from there.

All correct. And the best part is that their biggest source of pride, that their current coach spurned Syracuse to go to Rutgers, is not accurate. This has been confirmed multiple times in print, but they ignore all evidence of it because someone says they 'heard' this happened.

I guess if you have nothing, you need to manufacture something to fill the void. Like a lonely child invents an imaginary friend. How Rutgerian.
Even RUTGER fans should be smart enough to know that DINO was hired quietly by our previous Athletic Director, Mark Coyle way before their current coach was ever a consideration. Hated how Coyle snuck out of town for the Minny job, but he was smart enough to hire a great Coach for Syracuse. Thank you Mr Coyle. Hope that Minnesota beats the crap out of Rutgers, next time they play.

Thought this was a hilarious line from a rutgers poster in regards to a potential wr transfer from ped st...

AF65D004-BD88-473E-9052-4AEC567C3F3B.png

WOW you can't get more rutgers than this. What a major **** up. They let a juco LB sign that isnt going to qualify.

Will Rutgers lose the scholarship?

The NCAA allows 25 initial counters per year, and being that Mitchell had signed, he will count against that number, despite not attending Rutgers in 2019. On the flip side, Mitchell not making it in and returning to junior college allows him out of his national letter of intent.

Class of 2019 LB signee Juwan Mitchell won't play for Rutgers, will return to Butler junior college

WOW you can't get more rutgers than this. What a major **** up. They let a juco LB sign that isnt going to qualify.

Will Rutgers lose the scholarship?

The NCAA allows 25 initial counters per year, and being that Mitchell had signed, he will count against that number, despite not attending Rutgers in 2019. On the flip side, Mitchell not making it in and returning to junior college allows him out of his national letter of intent.

Class of 2019 LB signee Juwan Mitchell won't play for Rutgers, will return to Butler junior college
They will lose a spot in their class. I believe this is another first for Rutgers. They are, after all, the birthplace of screw ups.

A deep dive inside the NCAA's tweaked 25-man signing limit and how it could have drastic impacts on rosters