The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 401 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Schiano Men!

Seems like a trend

Tampa Bay Rutgers Fans Wear Hazmat Suits to Mock Greg Schiano for MRSA COVID Cases

56C82081-407E-4FE7-BDD0-B4669C04E7BB.jpeg

Seems like a trend

Tampa Bay Rutgers Fans Wear Hazmat Suits to Mock Greg Schiano for MRSA COVID Cases

View attachment 185071

To Schiano & Rutgers fans: History repeats itself

To Rutgers: Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

To the B1G: You are known by the company you keep.

To the New Jersey Taxpayers: Sucks to be you. (Sorry, you elected the people that keep feeding the most expensive dumpster fire sinkhole of taxpayer dollars)

To everyone else: You can't make this up! Break out the popcorn, sit back and enjoy...

Well, our ticket base does skew a little bit to the elderly side. I know at least two experienced gentlemen in my section just have flip phones...

and probably still need help finding the power button

Official offer graphics went out to Class of 21 recruits today. Lots of cool designs. Designs that are well thought out. That really pop.

Also, this:

rutgers.jpg

Official offer graphics went out to Class of 21 recruits today. Lots of cool designs. Designs that are well thought out. That really pop.

Also, this:

View attachment 185189

That’s sooo Jersey -
They dig out the last bit of green grass, chopped down the last tree, and the smoke from the refineries drifts by in the background.

Only thing missing is a Jersey barrier.

Although - if they changed the color of the black bar under OFFER to a concrete gray color, they’d hit Yahtzee with this graphic.

That’s sooo Jersey -
They dig out the last bit of green grass, chopped down the last tree, and the smoke from the refineries drifts by in the background.

Only thing missing is a Jersey barrier.

Although - if they changed the color of the black bar under OFFER to a concrete gray color, they’d hit Yahtzee with this graphic.
I was thinking the same thing

1596397620806.png

1596397729950.png

1596397895941.png

1596398059463.png

Dude, you need to get out more.

The thread is about Rutgers, not what you don't know about NJ

I was thinking the same thing

View attachment 185213
View attachment 185214
View attachment 185215
View attachment 185216
Dude, you need to get out more.

The thread is about Rutgers, not what you don't know about NJ

My sister lives in Cherry Hill.
Believe me, I’m aware that there are (a small handful of) nice places in Jersey.

Pissthataway ain’t one of them.

Where are your pics of Newark, Elizabeth, Camden, etc? :rolleyes:

My sister lives in Cherry Hill.
Believe me, I’m aware that there are (a small handful of) nice places in Jersey.

Pissthataway ain’t one of them.

Where are your pics of Newark, Elizabeth, Camden, etc? :rolleyes:
That's not what your post says. Be sure not to cheer on the 10% of our roster from NJ, including our 4 star QB, or the 4 star recruit we just landed from there, or the legacy 4 star recruit we have a shot at that are both (father and son) from NJ. Forget that NJ has the second highest percentage of alumni to NY. Shall I go get pics of bad parts of NY and assume that is the entire state also? This argument of yours loses more than it gains us.

That's not what your post says. Be sure not to cheer on the 10% of our roster from NJ, including our 4 star QB, or the 4 star recruit we just landed from there, or the legacy 4 star recruit we have a shot at that are both (father and son) from NJ. Forget that NJ has the second highest percentage of alumni to NY. Shall I go get pics of bad parts of NY and assume that is the entire state also? This argument of yours loses more than it gains us.

You’re clearly missing the whole point of this entire thread.
Look at the title if you need reminding.

Hint - it’s not to parse what is good, and what isn’t, in New Jersey.

Get over yourself.

You’re clearly missing the whole point of this entire thread.
Look at the title if you need reminding.

Hint - it’s not to parse what is good, and what isn’t, in New Jersey.

Get over yourself.
It also isn't to bash a state that produces a lot of alumni and football talent for Syracuse. It is about Rutgers University in all its glory. You made it about New Jersey. Feel free to re-read your own posts.
Stay on subject, you aren't doing well off it.