The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 403 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

If you use betonline to gamble Rutgers under 1.5 wins is + money go hammer it

Last edited:
2020 has been such a backwards, awful year, I'm already getting ready for Rutgers to somehow win 4+ games.

seeing that score was painful...but MSU is brutal, and I think they will be for a while

Painful? Who really cares? They’re Rutgers. Just enjoy the show, and realize they’ll never be worth taking seriously.

Midnight Mel is a garbage coach. They ran 30 times for a whopping 50 yards and kept trying to stuff it up the middle even down 2 scores late.
He is Chris Ash bad. Two 4th and 2s and he runs a delay right into the line. They should have kept dantonio.

I thought you folks might like this brief article as it comes from your "neck of the woods":

How RU able to listen to these awful broadcasts? New York Post, 10/30/2020

THERE can’t be a more embarrassing listen, especially among alumni, than Rutgers football heard over W0R-710. Analyst Ray Lucas, the former RU QB continues to destroy broadcasts with his overt cheerleading and lack of professionalism. He shouts during plays over play-by-play man Chris Carlin before Carlin has a chance to describe what Lucas might be shouting about. He shouts encouragement to RU players who can’t hear him, and moans when RU is forced to punt. Lucas roots so often, openly and loudly he can’t be taken seriously by an audience that wants to hear the game. Last season he actually challenged any listener to a fight if he had the guts to say to his face that RU’s team lacks motivation. Rutgers, 1-0 is home, Saturday, vs. Indiana 1-0. If they’re going to be better, this season - and they already are - why not allow us to listen?

I thought you folks might like this brief article as it comes from your "neck of the woods":

How RU able to listen to these awful broadcasts? New York Post, 10/30/2020

THERE can’t be a more embarrassing listen, especially among alumni, than Rutgers football heard over W0R-710. Analyst Ray Lucas, the former RU QB continues to destroy broadcasts with his overt cheerleading and lack of professionalism. He shouts during plays over play-by-play man Chris Carlin before Carlin has a chance to describe what Lucas might be shouting about. He shouts encouragement to RU players who can’t hear him, and moans when RU is forced to punt. Lucas roots so often, openly and loudly he can’t be taken seriously by an audience that wants to hear the game. Last season he actually challenged any listener to a fight if he had the guts to say to his face that RU’s team lacks motivation. Rutgers, 1-0 is home, Saturday, vs. Indiana 1-0. If they’re going to be better, this season - and they already are - why not allow us to listen?
I have had to endure being subjected to Lucas as an ‘analyst’ for Jets pre and post games for years. It isn’t just that he has no idea how to be professional. He struggles to construct simple sentences and incapable of making coherent points or providing relevant information. I can’t believe he was actually accepted into a college.

Rutgers is a special place for special people and Lucas is a great example of that. He is a prototype Rutgers grad.

Indeed. What an embarrassment.

I was throwing chit in my office after that play.
I needed Indiana -12 to win a 4 team parlay and thought I lost it.

Thank you Kevin Warren that some serious bullchit to overturn but they did.
Wow.

It didn’t count.
The replay said one of the early pitches the knee was down.
Actually it was a forward lateral, was pretty close, regardless of the outcome is was a crazy play to watch... just unbelievable... I was looking for the band.

I was throwing chit in my office after that play.
I needed Indiana -12 to win a 4 team parlay and thought I lost it.

Thank you Kevin Warren that some serious bullchit to overturn but they did.
Wow.

Kevin Warren also had Indiana -12