The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 409 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Respectfully, this is a trash Rutgers thread. There are several opportunities to trash our own staff elsewhere. The two are independent topics and should not be confused as actual debate fodder. Assuming the impossible, that Rutgers could actually become a power team in the B1G East, it would still take decades to rub off the stench of 150 years of suckitude. Bash our Orange and Babers in other threads, not here.

I now return you to our regularly scheduled programming of trashing Rutgers on principle and reiterating the mere fact that they will never pay back what they have stolen from the student body and the New Jersey taxpayer.

But Rutgers is just another bad team now instead of the worst team in Div. 1 football history! They’re on the rise!!!!

Respectfully, this is a trash Rutgers thread. There are several opportunities to trash our own staff elsewhere. The two are independent topics and should not be confused as actual debate fodder. Assuming the impossible, that Rutgers could actually become a power team in the B1G East, it would still take decades to rub off the stench of 150 years of suckitude. Bash our Orange and Babers in other threads, not here.

I now return you to our regularly scheduled programming of trashing Rutgers on principle and reiterating the mere fact that they will never pay back what they have stolen from the student body and the New Jersey taxpayer.
Can we say this a hundred more times? They dont seem to understand it.

At least Dino had big wins vs VT and Clemson. There is no one on their remaining schedule that would compare to those types of wins.

...b-b-b-b-but the ESB was lit in red when they beat Louisville... (ignores fact that the Cards are also red, ESB takes requests, and the two are not necessarily related.)

Gleeson is a good oc. I wouldn't say their staff is much better. If we are a much improved 4-8 next year we will be looking for a new coach.
Look their proposed schedule next year, would we even win 4 games, 4 games for them next year would be a huge step forward for them

This might help get us back on track...

1606230784771.png

Anddd rutgers just beat purdue at their place, but please go ahead and tell me how schiano is not a good head coach. He's done a marvelous job.

I saw some of the second half. Purdue allowed rutgers to run 2 plays the whole half. Gave up a KO return for a TD. That changed the momentum of the game. That and Purdue's best defender getting a targeting call and tossed out the game. Purdue couldnt stop the run. rutgers ran QB power and jet sweep 3 straight possessions. Purdue made no adjustments after they went up 30-20. Purdue is a soft team. I see why they keep losing 1 score games.

I get that everyone thinks Schiano is a horrible game day coach and he was...10 years ago in the BE. Re-read that last part again if you need to. Anyone thinking that HCGS has been hiding under a rock waiting for Rutgers to come crawling back hasn't been paying attention. Maybe, and I mean just maybe, he learned something from his stint in the NFL and for working under Urban Meyer, one of the most successful college coaches of all time but keep ragging. Personally, I'm much more worried about the burning rubber smell coming from our own IPF

I get that everyone thinks Schiano is a horrible game day coach and he was...10 years ago in the BE. Re-read that last part again if you need to. Anyone thinking that HCGS has been hiding under a rock waiting for Rutgers to come crawling back hasn't been paying attention. Maybe, and I mean just maybe, he learned something from his stint in the NFL and for working under Urban Meyer, one of the most successful college coaches of all time but keep ragging. Personally, I'm much more worried about the burning rubber smell coming from our own IPF
He failed in the Nfl, he coached under some good coaches at Miami and Ped st before he got to Rutgirls and was a lousy gameday coach. Rutgers is doing it this year with a ton of transfers, next year its going to look a lot different, Michigan and Ped st won't be as bad.

He failed in the Nfl, he coached under some good coaches at Miami and Ped st before he got to Rutgirls and was a lousy gameday coach. Rutgers is doing it this year with a ton of transfers, next year its going to look a lot different, Michigan and Ped st won't be as bad.

Yeah I'm sure he's done recruiting and won't add any more transfers this season*.

*He just added an All-American kick returner from Kansas St.

Yeah I'm sure he's done recruiting and won't add any more transfers this season*.

*He just added an All-American kick returner from Kansas St.
As will the rest of the Big Ten.

Anddd rutgers just beat purdue at their place, but please go ahead and tell me how schiano is not a good head coach. He's done a marvelous job.
he has never been a good game day coach. maybe he has grown up. he has always been a great defensive coach, good recruiter. jury is out on his sustainability. whatever---it is not good for us. and neither is our arrogance. dino's coaching sustainability is currently in question.