The Alliance 2.0, but for realsies this time… | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

The Alliance 2.0, but for realsies this time…

I’m sure that’s some of it. I don’t think it’s all of it.

Some of it is having no real history with most of these teams. Having Maryland would have helped immensely. Some of it is the general feeling that we weren’t really wanted from day 1. Some of it is the perception of the North Carolina centric attitude that prevails. Some of it is turning on the ACC channel and seeing nothing that represents our history or accomplishments.
Sure - that’s the difference between being a founding member and an add on - but winning more would have helped all of that.

Wonder if this changes anything for PAC and ACC now that more competition.

I think it is more likely that they give the B12 a low ball offer. Which will make the teams question whether or not to leave for the P12 or even ACC. If no movement happens ESPN/FOX can make a fair offer during their negotiation window.

I think it is more likely that they give the B12 a low ball offer. Which will make the teams question whether or not to leave for the P12 or even ACC. If no movement happens ESPN/FOX can make a fair offer during their negotiation window.

I disagree because I just read that ESPN will/may use it to get oklahoma and Texas to SEC faster. So I could see ESPN throwing a bone B12 way for them to release Texas and Oklahoma sooner. The faster the SEC gets those teams, the better for ESPN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom