The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

Could this bubble go any better for us?!!!! We’re gonna be a 5 seed by Sunday!
South Florida not losing their minds would have been nice but think WSU was in enough where it didn’t matter

Niagara down 63-60 1:39 left
Niagara almost came back from 21 down after Iona gagged big time but Pitino is 40 minutes from dancing. If you don't think the NCAA doesn't want Pitino and JAB you are crazy.

update for me if wichita loses in there conference tourney i have them staying in the field for now but below us as one of the last 2 in

Could this bubble go any better for us?!!!! We’re gonna be a 5 seed by Sunday!
I would happily settle for a 10, but point taken! (Realistically, if they jump us over teams like Louisville like they should, our ceiling might still be only an 11 at this point, but one can sure dream!)

Yes.

If they improve 6 spots (they are currently 81 in the NET rankings), they will move to a Q2 win.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

I think we’ll see a 6/11 or 5/12 UConn/Cuse
A couple weeks ago I thought for sure we’d see UConn/Cuse in a play-in game. But they’ve skyrocketed with Bouknight back (and I think we avoid the first four as of right now).

If the committee gets the chance we’re definitely playing them first round. I think they need to win the BET to get to a 6

Mike Decourcy is an idiot on FS1. Saying if Gtown wins the BET they might steal our bid cause we’re the last team in.

He said yesterday we'd only get in cause the committee would use the eye test. Another analyst that is out of touch with what's transpired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom