The Big East - Pinned by popular demand | Syracusefan.com

The Big East - Pinned by popular demand

Good one. It hurts to watch it, but it is one of the better takes on that film clip that I have seen.

My favorite line was, "Our conference championship could be Baylor vs. Central Florida, aired on WB or PBS."

This video is hillarious...pure genius. Especially enjoyed the "Now we look like Snookie!" reference as well as the "Our success based on Rutgers winning"...he says "Are you F@#$%&! Nuts!!!???"...just HILLARIOUS!!.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
:rolling:

This video is hillarious...pure genius. Especially enjoyed the "Now we look like Snookie!" reference as well as the "Our success based on Rutgers winning"...he says "Are you F@#$%&! Nuts!!!???"...just HILLARIOUS!!.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
:rolling:

I like the line that says ND is like the chick who will go on dates with you but won't have sex.

I like the line that says ND is like the chick who will go on dates with you but won't have sex.

Yeah that's great...also the line says, no matter how blue your balls get...funny stuff...

One of the best. Strikes close to the heart of the Big East problems and their myopic views.
Favorite parts:
"It's Ok we can still sue the ACC."
"I know the Mid-west is not in the East. But it's east of California, right?"......[the expressions are priceless]... then... "No one will notice."

My wife is not a big sports fans and she laughed so hard she was crying.

ive seen many subtitled clips of this scene but this was probably the funniest :rolling:

LOL

Don't worry, we can still sue the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom