The Blacklist | Syracusefan.com

The Blacklist

upperdeck

Living Legend
For those that stuck around to see this end.. What a way to end..

Spader was awesome in this role.. The crazy chars over the year that he had help him, Im glad so many got and ending arc in the show this last season.

Sometimes you dont want something that makes you think too hard, you just want some fun even if its stupid.

A show that went out well.

really, no love for Red.. Perhaps the best char on tv Since Raylen..

We're about 3 seasons behind, and it's been long enough where I think I'd want to start from the beginning, which we've done twice already lol. Great character for sure.
I've been rewatching the office for mindless background tv lately, and am in the Robert California episodes. I've convinced myself that it's just one of Red's aliases lol

really, no love for Red.. Perhaps the best char on tv Since Raylen..
I wasn’t all that happy with the ending, but it made sense, I guess. As far as Raylen goes, he’s back next week!

Got caught up last night. Better way for Red to go than just having his illness take him out. Would've liked to see a final scene flashforwarded a year or so to see what became of the team.

Did anyone on the team know his secret? I'm not even sure if Dkembe did.

They didnt really wrap the big mystery but they hinted at it when he talked to the daughter.

also never really explained the whole coming out of the cold thing that started the show

yeah they could have jumped ahead and cleaned a few things up but his death was a fitting end.

I thought it was interesting that Aram came back for the one episode that started the final season and that was it . I kept thing he would have some small part someplace towards the end when they had so many chars come back for a bit.

They didnt really wrap the big mystery but they hinted at it when he talked to the daughter.

also never really explained the whole coming out of the cold thing that started the show

yeah they could have jumped ahead and cleaned a few things up but his death was a fitting end.

I thought it was interesting that Aram came back for the one episode that started the final season and that was it . I kept thing he would have some small part someplace towards the end when they had so many chars come back for a bit.
Aram was my favorite. I know he originally left to do a Broadway show, but that closed awhile ago. Would’ve loved to see him come back. I did like Herbie. I guess they swapped one Broadway actor for another.

I assume Red was aware of the illness all along and came in to prepare Liz to take over. Or at least jump start her career and spend some time with her.

Hinting at the secret was probably the best choice given the current polarized climate. There's no way they could have done a reveal or shown any of the team's reactions to it without offending someone. I wonder if a plan to feature it more got scrapped along the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom