The board was wondering about whether we are | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

The board was wondering about whether we are

Now that Serbia is done with the Olympics, I think we found our International Man of Mystery as there is only one player of college age on their roster…
IMG_5053.jpeg

Last edited:
lol

i'll be shocked if there are any additions to the roster
People in the know wouldn't be bringing it up so often if it weren't a real possibility.

Red knows the roster as well as we do... We are all worried about frontcourt depth, and it doesn't affect our job security. It's keeping him up at night.

I expect somebody that we don't know about yet will be on the roster that can play emergency minutes at center.

There isn't much out there in the transfer portal. An international player or a very late commit in high school seems more likely.

People in the know wouldn't be bringing it up so often if it weren't a real possibility.

Red knows the roster as well as we do... We are all worried about frontcourt depth, and it doesn't affect our job security. It's keeping him up at night.

I expect somebody that we don't know about yet will be on the roster that can play emergency minutes at center.

There isn't much out there in the transfer portal. An international player or a very late commit in high school seems more likely.
fall 2024 classes start in 12 days

if they had someone they wouldve added him already

why wait?

i think they think theyre good and going to stand pat

We’re good here.

= We’re satisfied with what we have.
= We’re in good shape to acquire the player we’ve been discussing for a month.

View attachment 243598
I guess this is the question. What did Jake mean with this ambiguous comment? I assumed the latter, but maybe it means the former and we’re standing pat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom