The board was wondering about whether we are | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

The board was wondering about whether we are

Maybe he’s amazing and forces Eddie to the bench to tend to his restaurant, forces him to hand in 44, takes half his NIL money and is all ACC. I feel like that would sooth a lot of angry folks lol.

/s

Just trying to lighten this place up a bit ;)

Last edited:
Dude's gonna show up the first day of classes in a Supra, park it in the quad, and step out wearing a denim jacket, rippin' a dart with a carton under one arm and a European model with crimped hair on the other arm.

Keep it here.
Gary Anderson?

dance party snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I hear he has an entourage.

I only know one center from Serbia, and he's famously disinterested playing in the NBA. Perhaps The Joker saw Vernon Downs and realized this is where he wants to live. I think he might make a good starter for us after a year of adjusting to the D1 game.
One of my fave memories from childhood, going to Vernon Downs on a friday night with my parents and younger brother. Eating pizza and collecting the stubs all over the ground. And then getting some soft serve.

One of my fave memories from childhood, going to Vernon Downs on a friday night with my parents and younger brother. Eating pizza and collecting the stubs all over the ground. And then getting some soft serve.
If you add getting German hot dogs from Steigerwalds or from Heids along with the pizza and soft serve, then you have my childhood dream summer.

Dude's gonna show up the first day of classes in a Supra, park it in the quad, and step out wearing a denim jacket, rippin' a dart with a carton under one arm and a European model with crimped hair on the other arm.

Keep it here.
I envisioned this.

if the visa/red tape prevents this it will be a shame

next cycle ...going to have to start this earlier...even though its "only June"...could be too late for something like this

but i love this idea of going after bigs in europe...they're all over the nba for a reason
This is coming from one of my lesser reliable sources, so I'm not sure of the accuracy, but I'm told he is already at SU, but on a work visa. He is a specialty welder working on the Miron Center and can't matriculate as a student until that job is complete.

https://twitter.com/cbb_europe/status/1811409589415371034?s=46

UT Martin has 11 international players(7 from Europe) and just added this kid from Serbia so things are happening.
Two major P5 schools have signed Serbian centers recently. And Colorado State landed a center transfer from Serbia. Is there something in the water over there?

Plus, Georgia landed a Serbian PG.

Two major P5 schools have signed Serbian centers recently. And Colorado State landed a center transfer from Serbia. Is there something in the water over there?

Plus, Georgia landed a Serbian PG.
That player the Gators added is exactly the type of player I thought the Orange would land, I hope it isn't actually him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom