The board was wondering about whether we are | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

The board was wondering about whether we are

I heard his NIL $$ comes in cartons, and they’re waiting for the trucks to arrive.

The Bewley twins are still available. There is a lot of issues with the NCAA and their time at Overtime. Don’t know how they are eligible for any college since they took the money but they are saying what’s the difference between that and NIL.

Welp, the good news is that he hasn't landed anywhere else (I'm sure that would be noted) so hopefully this is still in the pipeline. As other posters have noted, international students can indeed have a very difficult time getting on campus, in multiple ways.

Welp, the good news is that he hasn't landed anywhere else (I'm sure that would be noted) so hopefully this is still in the pipeline. As other posters have noted, international students can indeed have a very difficult time getting on campus, in multiple ways.
McAllister noted on Orange Nation Monday that there are several possibilities for a late addition but had no specifics. It certainly sounds like we will be rounding out the roster with at least one more player.

McAllister noted on Orange Nation Monday that there are several possibilities for a late addition but had no specifics. It certainly sounds like we will be rounding out the roster with at least one more player.

Stretch 4/5, please. 6-9, 240 would be perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom