The board was wondering about whether we are | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

The board was wondering about whether we are

Here is his game log from last season. Played against other teams' Under 21 squads.

A couple things that jump off the page is his offensive rebounding numbers and his assist totals. Areas that would go a long way to either increased playing time or pushing the other guys to be better.

We need a good nickname. Petar the Great might be a bit presumptuous.

A couple things that jump off the page is his offensive rebounding numbers and his assist totals. Areas that would go a long way to either increased playing time or pushing the other guys to be better.

We need a good nickname. Petar the Great might be a bit presumptuous.

Well, if he follows in Marek’s culinary direction -

Petar Petar Pizza Eatar.

What does that mean? This kid is a pretty good player. I honestly don't know how much he will help us this year if that is what you mean. But next year, as long a he stays, this kid will be a factor.
there's still an empty schollie right?

I like the pickup

wish he was a bit taller but much better than an empty chair

For anyone that thinks he’s a “flyer”, Red wasn’t taking a flyer on an international kid having to jump through a lot of hoops to make this happen. This kid is solid. Peter Carey was a flyer. This kid can play
When you put it in writing, it makes so much sense.

Guys i dont know if you couldn’t tell or read, but apparently it’s surprising that a guy that plays in a u21 league plays with guys 20 and younger. Shocking revelation here folks!

Yes, of course. He's not playing on the senior team. Anyone who follows European soccer is familiar with the concept.

maybe as an original prospect but I wouldn't compare the two right now
same height. same tendency to stay close to the hoop. high bball iq...i mean...its pretty clear he will be a similar player imo

If skinny Peter Carey was “Big Peter”, then the heavier built Petar should be “thick Petar”.

I like that he runs pretty fluidly. Pretty decent athlete. Bag-o-tricks on the baseline & in the low post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom