The board was wondering about whether we are | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The board was wondering about whether we are

Dude wears an odd mustache and glasses and looks vaguely familiar. Smokes like a chimney, too.
1719702901474.jpeg

It's not going to come from me because incredibly, the coaches don't want the name out there. Don't ask me to explain that. I can't. I almost always say what I feel okay in saying.
Ok, I just thought if the coaches were openly talking about someone, it would be ok to quote them. Doesn’t make any sense they aren’t, but I understand your position. Thanks.

I’ll bring up a different topic on foreign players to take some pressure off Dasher.

Does anyone know when and how we can watch Donnie play for the Bahamas Olympics team? Looks like next week. Is he going to get court time or mostly practice and reserves?

I’ll bring up a different topic on foreign players to take some pressure off Dasher.

Does anyone know when and how we can watch Donnie play for the Bahamas Olympics team? Looks like next week. Is he going to get court time or mostly practice and reserves?
You should be able to on the FIBA YouTube channel. Here is the direct link to their first game…

It’s really a shame that happened to Marek.
The Orange lost so much by having to play him at center because they had no alternative.

If that happened Today he may have taken an express train to the portal.
Lydon, Rak, Maliq…, so many injured centers on top of so so recruiting, sigh.

I think that is Aleksander Balcerowski, who is 23 years old and entered the 2022 nba draft. Plays professionally in Greece.

No names, but I had a chance to interact with Steve Infanti today when I was on Bridge Street who confirmed Dasher's information (I did not inquire for confirmation purposes) about the Euro guy. The coaches said it was incredible difficult at this stage of the NCAA/SU calendar to get someone enrolled for September. That is what is happening, but otherwise, it sounds like its a go.

No names, but I had a chance to interact with Steve Infanti today when I was on Bridge Street who confirmed Dasher's information (I did not inquire for confirmation purposes) about the Euro guy. The coaches said it was incredible difficult at this stage of the NCAA/SU calendar to get someone enrolled for September. That is what is happening, but otherwise, it sounds like its a go.
Is it a big?

Don't regular students transfer between semesters all the time? I find it hard to believe that they are having that tough a time. Unless there is extra hoops to go through because it is a international kid.

Season 2 GIF by The Roku Channel

Wait a minute. You were on Bridge Street? That’s cool, were you on air?

So the kid might not be able to play til January?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom