The board was wondering about whether we are | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The board was wondering about whether we are

Don't regular students transfer between semesters all the time? I find it hard to believe that they are having that tough a time. Unless there is extra hoops to go through because it is a international kid.

From my experience recruiting internationals, the holdup is often securing the student visa and not the enrollment/admissions.

From my experience recruiting internationals, the holdup is often securing the student visa and not the enrollment/admissions.
We don’t have time for particulars, nor do I know if they were shared with Infanti.

Last edited:
Is it a big?
Michael Scott GIF by Giphy QA

Don't regular students transfer between semesters all the time? I find it hard to believe that they are having that tough a time. Unless there is extra hoops to go through because it is a international kid.
Theres extra hoops for international kids (esp those who play in pro leagues) for ncaa eligibility.

Ex: Big Z from Kentucky last year who couldn’t play until like January

For those in the know, first thank you very much for the info and insight. Your nuggets are greatly appreciated on this board by the vast majority of its members. It gives us a great deal of joy to be able to be privy to this stuff so again, thank you. With that said, while we wait for the name to be released can you speculate on what kind of contribution this recruit may be able to provide? Is this a practice player, 5-10 min a game contributor, 10-15 min player, break glass in case of emergency player, etc (how ever you might like to describe the potential addition). Obviously we cant hold to any of these "predictions", just looking for what kind of addition this kid might be able to make. Ty

For those in the know, first thank you very much for the info and insight. Your nuggets are greatly appreciated on this board by the vast majority of its members. It gives us a great deal of joy to be able to be privy to this stuff so again, thank you. With that said, while we wait for the name to be released can you speculate on what kind of contribution this recruit may be able to provide? Is this a practice player, 5-10 min a game contributor, 10-15 min player, break glass in case of emergency player, etc (how ever you might like to describe the potential addition). Obviously we cant hold to any of these "predictions", just looking for what kind of addition this kid might be able to make. Ty
Keep in mind that I know nothing and my sources are imaginary, but I believe our international mystery man would be in the mix for bench minutes next season and could possibly be solid enough to start beginning in year 2.

Keep in mind that I know nothing and my sources are imaginary, but I believe our international mystery man would be in the mix for bench minutes next season and could possibly be solid enough to start beginning in year 2.
I think that would be a good guess. I am worried about these hoops we seem to be jumping to get this kid this year. But don't read too much in to that. I am always worried.

I'm a bit surprised, I was under the impression that the staff was considering a couple of portal guys still. Pleasantly surprised though. Its good to get into the mix with overseas players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom