The board was wondering about whether we are | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

The board was wondering about whether we are

horse out of the barn at this point. Plus, the staff has showed film of the guy at meet and greets.
Cart before horse by staff? Unless 90% done not sure that's smart. And I don't sense it is 90%. More like 30-40%.

Cart before horse by staff? Unless 90% done not sure that's smart. And I don't sense it is 90%. More like 30-40%.
Do you really think they would show film of the guy if they thought it was only a 30-40% chance of getting him? I'm not saying that something might not have come up but the word was wait about a week or so. That tells me they at least thought they were home with this one. Things happen in life that change things. Not saying that has happened here but they had to think it was more than 30 40%

Do you really think they would show film of the guy if they thought it was only a 30-40% chance of getting him? I'm not saying that something might not have come up but the word was wait about a week or so. That tells me they at least thought they were home with this one. Things happen in life that change things. Not saying that has happened here but they had to think it was more than 30 40%
I think it was Jack Bauer that pointed out delays are common matriculating foreign students. They tend to be visa related.

He suspects the issue is along these lines and that rings true to me.

Still... If for some reason the new recruit doesn't pan out, it will be an unforced error.

I like it better the way Lucas Taylor committed. Suddenly the dude's moving his stuff into campus housing.

I think it was Jack Bauer that pointed out delays are common matriculating foreign students. They tend to be visa related.

He suspects the issue is along these lines and that rings true to me.
Seattle in the WNBA had visa problems With Nika Muhl who played 4 years at Uconn.

How would it be an unforced error? I don't think that is true at all.
Because this program has had way too many unforced errors with many of these guys on staff.

This kid may come - hope he does. But forgive me if I’m skeptical. We have seen this play out before.

Because this program has had way too many unforced errors with many of these guys on staff.

This kid may come - hope he does. But forgive me if I’m skeptical. We have seen this play out before.
Well, only 2 were on staff before, so I am not sure if that is “many”. Also, you can’t rush the US Government. There are probably tens of thousands of applications for student visas every year.

Well, only 2 were on staff before, so I am not sure if that is “many”. Also, you can’t rush the US Government. There are probably tens of thousands of applications for student visas every year.
Of course.

He’s watching that top 5 recruit for 2026. Which is a great move and a great sign of our commitment to try and land him.
Which guy are you referring to?

lol…..
IMG_9100.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors