The bright side... | Syracusefan.com

The bright side...

Jake

Mod
as frustrating as it is to look back on the 2-3 w's we left on the field, there is a bright side to how the season has worked out. We have simply performed better at home, where fans have had an enjoyable experience and are likely to return next year. As fun as 2010 was, we sucked inside the dome and had all of our fun games on the road.

Wins at home, and an offense that was fun to watch...should bode well for our attendance issues.

I think that's true.

Yesterday was a lot of fun - the fans had a good time.

And that will translate into more and more fans showing up.

I'm bullish on Dome Football attendance because we are winning, we are fun to watch, we have great teams coming to Syracuse next year and football is a lot of fun in the Dome.

Great time at the dome yesterday. There have been many years of bad games and lonely fourth quarters. I will have to say one of my favorite parts of the day yesterday was when I was coming into the dome and the security guard with the wand was checking two ladies purses and door they started screaming at him that this was a sexist practice because they were not checking the men just the women. She let him have it.

I still can not figure how to more than 2 beers into my wallet, so I looking at men's purses DUH!

i

The atmosphere is much better in the dome without blasting commercials during every break in action. The ribbon boards have eliminated the constant chatter. Kudos to Dome management.

Great time at the dome yesterday. There have been many years of bad games and lonely fourth quarters. I will have to say one of my favorite parts of the day yesterday was when I was coming into the dome and the security guard with the wand was checking two ladies purses and door they started screaming at him that this was a sexist practice because they were not checking the men just the women. She let him have it.

All men's purses should be checked too. She's right. If any man with a purse walks up to the Dome, he should be wanded too.

The atmosphere is much better in the dome without blasting commercials during every break in action. The ribbon boards have eliminated the constant chatter. Kudos to Dome management.

Thank you! I just realized that that's the reason I don't go home with a pounding headache after a game anymore! And here I thought it was the beer...

as frustrating as it is to look back on the 2-3 w's we left on the field, there is a bright side to how the season has worked out. We have simply performed better at home, where fans have had an enjoyable experience and are likely to return next year. As fun as 2010 was, we sucked inside the dome and had all of our fun games on the road.

Wins at home, and an offense that was fun to watch...should bode well for our attendance issues.

Sadly, our last two games - and last two shots at a bowl game - are on the road. People have a short memory. Should we crap the bed and lose the next two, the sour taste that will leave probably is what folks will recall when SU comes asking them to buy '13 tickets in the spring.

All men's purses should be checked too. She's right. If any man with a purse walks up to the Dome, he should be wanded too.
It's European.

Sadly, our last two games - and last two shots at a bowl game - are on the road. People have a short memory. Should we crap the bed and lose the next two, the sour taste that will leave probably is what folks will recall when SU comes asking them to buy '13 tickets in the spring.
It's unlike some one on this board to assume the worst.

One thing they should do after the last home game, is let people go online to put a deposit down for next year.

Syracuse (read: IMG) has been calling season ticket holders recently to get their response on the Dome experience this year. I believe this is a new thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom