The Carrier Dome is no More | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Carrier Dome is no More

Couldn't Mezzeligua's middle name be Anthony, The JAMA Dome.

Can't we just get our good friends, the beer companies to sponsor? Then it can officially be named the Foam Dome.

I'd be willing to settle with The House that Dome Foam built. Not budging for anything less.
Imagine what that would do for foam finger sales!! Could sell everything foam. Or bring back the newly revised Foam Ranger. Endless possibilities...

Imagine what that would do for foam finger sales!! Could sell everything foam. Or bring back the newly revised Foam Ranger. Endless possibilities...
Already there man and working on it as we speak...

We need to send recruits to JMA CEO’s house for their visits. He puts Weitsmans 8 million dollar home to shame. We should have zero problems getting lucrative NIL deals.

The property tax is unreal,,, "... property taxes to about $570,000 a year". No deduction for federal taxes on that...

Based on what?

Read the article Grbac posted yesterday. What is your $47m based on?

Was the "Carrier" Dome one of the first facilities that had naming rights?

It will still be the Carrier Dome to me for a long time no longer the naming rights.

For example The Rogers Centre in Toronto is still the Skydome to me (and that changed over 15 years ago). And there are handful of others for me.

Technically it was just “Skydome” not “The” Skydome, which I thought was pretty cool albeit slightly annoying.
But I agree I still call it Skydome.

Every time I see JMA, I want to pronounce it like Timmy from South Park. So I think we should call it the JIM-AY Dome.
Not cool, you may have ruined this for me until the naming rights change again. Ruined is harsh, but I don’t think I’ll be able to read it the same way again.

Wegmans is evil. Glad they didn’t get in on this.
How DARE you, sir!
How Dare You Omg GIF

Friend sent me this:

So I think it’s funny that the Carrier Dome didn’t have air conditioning and now we are named after a wireless company and the cell service in there sucks.
That will change immediately. It is what JMA specializes in - software solutions for interior reception. They are on the cutting edge of disruptive technology.

Yes it is someone’s opinion. But it’s the best info available. Where did kcsu get $47m from?
No idea, unless it was land purchase price plus construction costs. Either way that is a lot of money by anyones reckoning.

Does this extra money enable another tier of next coach possibilities in terms of salary?

I don’t think there’s any next tier coach that will be interested.

I guess I mean that they don’t feel compelled to stay in house just because of budgetary reasons.

Maybe I should just as the real question: what will this new revenue be used for? Can we expect it to be directly visible in helping the basketball program?

Maybe I should just as the real question: what will this new revenue be used for? Can we expect it to be directly visible in helping the basketball program?

Why would it be used to just help the bball program. Many sports use the dome.

I doubt budget will play any role in the next hire. Coaches who make $5 million or more are not coming to SU.

Why would it be used to just help the bball program. Many sports use the dome.

Why would you assume I think it only has to help the bball program?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom