The Cavs are on NBA TV | Syracusefan.com

The Cavs are on NBA TV

Gabjon

All American
Vs the Bulls and Dion and the team are playing well. Kyrie is out with a sore knee and Dion is clearly playing harder on D in this game than I have ever seen him...it's still isn't good D but he is trying. Posting Hinrich sp at will. Never saw that at SU...

Someone want to tell me why Byron Scott put Dion off the ball with Livingston as the primary ball handler? The Bulls couldnt check Dion, but now Dion is off the ball, hasnt had a chance to do anything and its a 1 point game.

Someone want to tell me why Byron Scott put Dion off the ball with Livingston as the primary ball handler? The Bulls couldnt check Dion, but now Dion is off the ball, hasnt had a chance to do anything and its a 1 point game.

Good question Dion was running the point well! Good shot pass decisions!

Scott recognized that finally. After the TO when it was cut to 1, you could see the gameplan was to get Dion the ball. Dion is murdering them.

That foul on him was horse ! You can call that on every play!

Dion is clearly playing harder on D in this game than I have ever seen him...it's still isn't good D

This is hilarious -- well put.

Posting Hinrich sp at will. Never saw that at SU...

I was in the car and had the Nets game on the radio. The announcer was talking about Deron Williams posting up Austin Rivers. It made me think about how much I would love to see Cuse just once clear out a side and have MCW or BT take advantage of their size and back down a smaller guard. I understand that they would be doubled up real quick, but it would still leave the other side of the lane wide open for someone to slide in for a quick pass. Maybe I can have one of the writers ask JAB about it Saturday after the game.

God I miss dion, I honestly don't remember loving a cuse player as much as I loved dion last year. The style, the swagger, the confidence. He gonna have a long career in the association.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I was in the car and had the Nets game on the radio. The announcer was talking about Deron Williams posting up Austin Rivers. It made me think about how much I would love to see Cuse just once clear out a side and have MCW or BT take advantage of their size and back down a smaller guard. I understand that they would be doubled up real quick, but it would still leave the other side of the lane wide open for someone to slide in for a quick pass. Maybe I can have one of the writers ask JAB about it Saturday after the game.

Somebody will have to play man vs us first. Against zone (which is all we have been seeing) they would be posting up a forward.

Dion is interviewing better as well, said SU was going to the FF and will win the NC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom