The Committee Owes Us One | Syracusefan.com

The Committee Owes Us One

Etancuse

Scout Team
They shafted us a few years ago, its time to make it right.

We don't deserve the favor plain and simple

Anything that starts with "NCAA" hates Syracuse. Don't you know this? lol

I'd rather just go into the show on Sunday knowing we're not getting in.

And then hearing that we're not in the NIT field because we turned it down.

Disagree with your premise, but hey, I still love your avatar, Ethancuse.

In the words of Will Munny...

"Deserves got nothin' to do with it"

I was trying to remember a time we were in a position where it was in questions if we were in and we actually made it in. 1998-99? I felt like we were pretty comfortably in that year.

They owe us one, it won't happen though, just like we were due to beat Pitt.

0-3 vs. Pitt combined with that awful Clemson loss -- we deserve what we get.

The biggest gift they can gave us right now is continuing to shaft the little guy like it has in the past.

Monmouth, St/ Mary's and Valpo (and maybe Arkansas Little-Rock):

upload_2016-3-9_15-56-22.png

And maybe shaft an A-10 team as well because they are not always so fond of them,

our only hope is the "eye test". maybe some of the members will bring up close losses to pitt, unc x2, at uva, at miami, etc and say hey they lost alot of close games to good teams, they can play with anyone.

our only hope is the "eye test". maybe some of the members will bring up close losses to pitt, unc x2, at uva, at miami, etc and say hey they lost alot of close games to good teams, they can play with anyone.
I agree that is just about our only hope. I'm not worried about mid majors. I know people love watching the highlight of Lehigh beating Duke but usually these teams aren't very good. They have like 80-100 RPI's with SOS in the 150-200 range. I'm worried a team on the bottom half of the bubble will rattle off like 4 wins and get to the Big 12 or Pac-12 final and take a spot.

Losing by 8+ is close?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom