the crane the crane | Page 332 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

Recruiting excuses are over. Time for the coaches to continue their upward trend. At this point Dino needs to walk the walk. No more excuses. Time for him to perform.

This isn't going to magically make NYS High School football improved. Dino will never have a backyard to sell.

But it should certainly help the staff in their pitch.

Recruiting excuses are over. Time for the coaches to continue their upward trend. At this point Dino needs to walk the walk. No more excuses. Time for him to perform.

agree, we know we can't recruit like the big boys but we sure as hell can recruit better than we did for the last few classes, what we are seeing for 2021 with the new blood(plus the always reliable Swag Daddy) shows what we can do, getting rid of dead weight like Martin etc is what was needed, now let's use the new Dome to keep the positive recruiting momentum going

Last edited:
Video board and lighting look great for sure! However, the rooflines still look strange. It was mentioned the last time as probably due to being a panoramic pic, but this one is not:
1600963939980.png

Attachments

• 1600963927293.png
    1600963927293.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 124
I’m confused, not to be taken as a complaint. But anyone know why the ribbon board is on the inside? I assume it will just have sayings and probably the score and time. But why wouldn’t it hang below the screens? I just feel like it will be harder to see for people in the upper deck.

This isn't going to magically make NYS High School football improved. Dino will never have a backyard to sell.

But it should certainly help the staff in their pitch.
We can land 5 solid kids each year in NY, and another 5 or more between Canada, PA, NJ. New England. Basically half a class within a 6 hour drive. Iowa, Iowa State, NDSU, and a zillion other schools land classes with more difficult locations. Enough with the excuses.

I’m confused, not to be taken as a complaint. But anyone know why the ribbon board is on the inside? I assume it will just have sayings and probably the score and time. But why wouldn’t it hang below the screens? I just feel like it will be harder to see for people in the upper deck.

That's how they all are these days. It's for people sitting close enough to the action that wouldn't be in the best position to look up and see the screen without putting extra strain on their neck, if they can actually position themselves to do that.

There's still a ribbon board that runs around the Dome.

I think the interior ribbon board is geared towards those more at field level. Prob will be utilized for hoops in some way too.

We can land 5 solid kids each year in NY, and another 5 or more between Canada, PA, NJ. New England. Basically half a class within a 6 hour drive. Iowa, Iowa State, NDSU, and a zillion other schools land classes with more difficult locations. Enough with the excuses.

Let's just get a new coach. If he can't land a top 25 class by year 2, move on.

they don’t pay enough to see the inside video

So you want the ribbon board to be below the screen so the structure is closer to the field? Hmmmm