the crane the crane | Page 345 | Syracusefan.com

the crane the crane

I would think it would definitely help along with the improvements to the sounding/lighting systems obviously. But I wonder how many artists would prefer just booking arenas in larger cities for winter shows.

Winter shows usually play in NBA/NHL arenas.

Not too many traveling winter shows that are so large they need an NFL stadium anymore.

Silly question:

If fans weren't allowed in last night, why did they bother to roll out the portable stands?

Isn’t the camera platform on top of the movable stands? That’s my guess for why they moved the stands despite no spectators.

(Apologies if I missed the sarcasm font in your question.)

Winter shows usually play in NBA/NHL arenas.

Not too many traveling winter shows that are so large they need an NFL stadium anymore.

Big time acts bring their own sound. From what I understand the mega acts require a certain gate from boxes but more importantly have stage setups that might not fit / work in the dome.

Isn’t the camera platform on top of the movable stands? That’s my guess for why they moved the stands despite no spectators.

(Apologies if I missed the sarcasm font in your question.)

No. you would be correct.

It just dawned on me that the cameras had to go somewhere.

Carry on. :)

Silly question:

If fans weren't allowed in last night, why did they bother to roll out the portable stands?
Especially the day before a football game when it has to go back. Dumb.

Is this common for new roofs this large? I feel like the answer is no. I mean this roof hasn't even survived 1 upstate NY winter yet.

1606953438407.png

Is this common for new roofs this large? I feel like the answer is no. I mean this roof hasn't even survived 1 upstate NY winter yet.
I wondered why the webcam shots of the roof showed so much stuff still going on up there. Apparently, they’re not finished sealing all the cracks yet. :(

Yeahhhhhh so this excuse was believable for the Duke football game...

This implies to me there is an issue with the new roof. Hoping they can get this figured out and I am sure that they will

isnt this why they tell you to leave the old roof on when you lay down the new shingles?

isnt this why they tell you to leave the old roof on when you lay down the new shingles?
Uh no, they don’t say that. It’s done, but definitely not suggested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom