The Dan Le Batard Show | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

The Dan Le Batard Show

The Dan Le Batard Show

• You get the show!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • You don't get the show!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
This is Mikie the Maniac and you’re listening to 88.8 the MOOOOOOOOOOOSE. We’re talking NFL hot seat ALL AFTERNOON. What’s youre power ranking who has the hottest seat. The phone lines are wide open. Back to last nights game. Let’s be honest here. Sudfeld is a BUM. He’s always been a BUM. But ask yourself does Carson Wentz have IT? He’s got all the tools but he doesn’t have IT. Don’t talk to me about metrics I’m lookin at MENtrics and coach doesn’t have them. 888-888–55555 Runner from Solvaynis on the HOTLINE Runner what’s your take?

This is Mikie the Maniac and you’re listening to 88.8 the MOOOOOOOOOOOSE. We’re talking NFL hot seat ALL AFTERNOON. What’s youre power ranking who has the hottest seat. The phone lines are wide open. Back to last nights game. Let’s be honest here. Sudfeld is a BUM. He’s always been a BUM. But ask yourself does Carson Wentz have IT? He’s got all the tools but he doesn’t have IT. Don’t talk to me about metrics I’m lookin at MENtrics and coach doesn’t have them. 888-888–55555 Runner from Solvaynis on the HOTLINE Runner what’s your take?
"Hi this is Runner. First time/long time. I think Carson is the best thing that ever happened to the eagles. It's impossible to argue with his numbers"

God that's so not what I want to listen to.

Last edited:
I was dying when they used (almost) an entire segment for their "Stat of the day" theme. The Tears For Fears part and Method Man appearance were great. Then again I could have used those twenty minutes to listen to who the Jets should take in the draft.

Really looking forward to pirate radio.

I was dying when they used (almost) an entire segment for their "Stat of the day" theme. The Tears For Fears part and Method Man appearance were great. Then again I could have used those twenty minutes to listen to who the Jets should take in the draft.

Really looking forward to pirate radio.

Another 15 minutes on The Big Suey podcast was spent talking about pooping on airplanes.

Another 15 minutes on The Big Suey podcast was spent talking about pooping on airplanes.

lol

I was looking for that but I see that hour one of the show is dedicated to Stugotz's idea for a sports show. So that may take priority.

I do wonder if the show will lose some appeal to me if it remains a podcast-only. Much of the fun comes from antagonizing ESPN Radio listeners like CuseRunner and pushing the limits of ESPN.

I wasn't interested in Howard Stern once he went to Sirius because there was no longer an envelope to push or a "Man" to anger.

They addressed this on the show yesterday, but I don't share Le Batard's confidence.

Last edited:
The show has been good the last few days, but Dan or Stan Van Gundy rants about the trump cult are not quite as much fun without the knowledge that ESPN heads are exploding.

The show has been good the last few days, but Dan or Stan Van Gundy rants about the trump cult are not quite as much fun without the knowledge that ESPN heads are exploding.
I have not had a chance to listen. This weekend hopefully.

Him calling Clay Travis a s**tstain a dozen or so times to start the day yesterday was satisfying to me, regardless of whether or not he had a corporate muzzle on.

Former ESPN personality Dan Le Batard lines up next venture, but big decision still looms

“...Le Batard has decided to launch a new media company with former ESPN president John Skipper, according to a source. Skipper hired Le Batard at ESPN in 2011 and the two have remained close.”

“The source said Skipper would take the lead in finding a platform for Le Batard’s program, which blends sports, pop culture, occasional political talk, quirky topics and anything that Le Batard and co-host Jon Weiner wish to discuss.”

Former ESPN personality Dan Le Batard lines up next venture, but big decision still looms

“...Le Batard has decided to launch a new media company with former ESPN president John Skipper, according to a source. Skipper hired Le Batard at ESPN in 2011 and the two have remained close.”

“The source said Skipper would take the lead in finding a platform for Le Batard’s program, which blends sports, pop culture, occasional political talk, quirky topics and anything that Le Batard and co-host Jon Weiner wish to discuss.”

John Skipper in Miami, what could go wrong.

Kind of on topic, can someone explain to me how Carton and Roberts hasnt been pulled from Wfan yet? Disaster is too kind of a word for this debacle of a talk show.

Kind of on topic, can someone explain to me how Carton and Roberts hasnt been pulled from Wfan yet? Disaster is too kind of a word for this debacle of a talk show.
i thought they sucked out of the gate, but its gotten quite better imo.

the more Roberts understands Carton's leads, the better.

and Carton has become a little bit less of a clown which doesnt work for afternoons.

the Kay show, now seems old and tired.

i still think Roberts and JJ was the way to go, with a 3rd guy who was a former pro in either baseball or football.

i thought they sucked out of the gate, but its gotten quite better imo.

the more Roberts understands Carton's leads, the better.

and Carton has become a little bit less of a clown which doesnt work for afternoons.

the Kay show, now seems old and tired.

i still think Roberts and JJ was the way to go, with a 3rd guy who was a former pro in either baseball or football.
Jj is the crown jewel of Wfan they are wasting him at 11pm. Carton is a joke once in a blue moon he says something funny but 90 pct of the time his shtick blows. Evans little know it all fanboy routine has got old. I can do without his voice cracking 30 times a show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom