The Dan Le Batard Show | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The Dan Le Batard Show

The Dan Le Batard Show

• You get the show!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • You don't get the show!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
They are off the air by their choice. There are many people who care very little about Tom Brady and what Tampa bay did over the weekend. What makes the show work is the cast of characters. Everyone fits. Stugotz has his role. Billy play his role, mike Ryan plays his role, etc. When someone one is out on vacation the show is definitely not as entertaining. Like Dan, I find it painful when stugotz has to host the show.

I’m with Matt Gorman’s Uncle Steve. Stick a fork in sports talk radio.

They never belonged on ESPN Radio. They are PG Howard Stern, Opie and Anthony hacks. I'm glad they are off the air. I don't tune into ESPN radio for that garbage.

They never belonged on ESPN Radio. They are PG Howard Stern, Opie and Anthony hacks. I'm glad they are off the air. I don't tune into ESPN radio for that garbage.

Please leave this thread. It's an appreciation thread for people that enjoy the show, not for meatheads to complain about how he doesn't break down Giants-Eagles in intense detail.

Scott Hanson (NFL Redzone host) was on the show today. Why did I not realize that he is a Syracuse grad who was a walk-on on the football team?

Exactly I don't listen just scan the radio from time to time on my lunch hour and can't remember a time when they have broken down last nights game or the big sports story of the day. Good riddance.

you obviously don’t get the show

I'm glad they are off the air.

you don’t think the whole sports, media, apparel, celebrity, gambling industrial complex is just a bit absurd?

it’s guys running around in uniforms

Please leave this thread. It's an appreciation thread for people that enjoy the show, not for meatheads to complain about how he doesn't break down Giants-Eagles in intense detail.

CuseHulk doesn’t even want sports details though. He’s a surface level fan. Just likes the gossipy rumors.

New Era on the radio. Thank god these clowns are gone. Mike Greenberg will actually talk sports.

the Greenberg is coming back? or came back? missed that too now that i never get in a car any more.. i knew his first show failed when he left and his tv show now is awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom