The Dan Le Batard Show | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Dan Le Batard Show

The Dan Le Batard Show

• You get the show!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • You don't get the show!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
Never gotten the show. Very little sports talk mostly foolishness. They are the whacky midwest morning radio show.

Please don’t poison another thread. You’ve expressed your opinion of the show, now please go away.
The entire premise of the show is based on making fun of the exact sports talk radio he is referencing here. It’s clever and there isn’t anything else like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven’t listened to anything yet but heard Dan is back. And I mean BACK. Never knew of the Chris firing ahead of time. Blindsided and greatest disrespect of his professional career.

Haven’t listened to anything yet but heard Dan is back. And I mean BACK. Never knew of the Chris firing ahead of time. Blindsided and greatest disrespect of his professional career.
I can’t wait to listen. I feel like Dan would’ve taken money out of his own check to keep Chris around. He gets a lot of flak but he’s an important piece to the show and handled a ton of the digital production side.

I can’t wait to listen. I feel like Dan would’ve taken money out of his own check to keep Chris around. He gets a lot of flak but he’s an important piece to the show and handled a ton of the digital production side.
And just like that... CHRIS. IS. BACK!

The Big Suey was beautiful today. I love this show and it’s incredible seeing how many other fans love it too. When they made the announcement and all went nuts I was cheering in my car. The divorce from ESPN is inevitable but they just keep getting better with their creative ventures.

Writing has been on the wall for a while. Last show on 1/4. Can’t wait to find out where they land. Sirius?

Writing has been on the wall for a while. Last show on 1/4. Can’t wait to find out where they land. Sirius?

I’d assume either Sirius or Fox, still a bummer though since I’m sure it will take a while to launch wherever they end up (hopefully all together). Hope they continue doing podcasts in the meantime.

Thank God. No more segments like today debating if Goofy is a Dog or a Cow ?

I know it. I’m craving even more 20-minute segments from gasbags breaking down heavy hitting topics like “What is the problem in Tampa: Brady or Arians?”

More Sports!

Exactly I don't listen just scan the radio from time to time on my lunch hour and can't remember a time when they have broken down last nights game or the big sports story of the day. Good riddance.

Exactly I don't listen just scan the radio from time to time on my lunch hour and can't remember a time when they have broken down last nights game or the big sports story of the day. Good riddance.
I was being sarcastic.

If someone wants to listen to the same takes on the same topics being recycled all day, go for it. Plenty of options out there. But Dan and the crew don’t do it that way and that’s the genius of the show.

I was being sarcastic.

If someone wants to listen to the same takes on the same topics being recycled all day, go for it. Plenty of options out there. But Dan and the crew don’t do it that way and that’s the genius of the show.

And guess what now they are off the air. Put Mike Greenberg on in that spot from 10 to 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom