The Dan Le Batard Show | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

The Dan Le Batard Show

The Dan Le Batard Show

• You get the show!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • You don't get the show!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
They're uploading the whole stream now but obviously it takes a bit for something that large.

Watched the first 7 hours yesterday and it was great.

Except Stupodity cuz he's the worst. But that makes him the best.

Cuse football mention today. Not a good thing :(
I’m a week behind. Was it weekend observations?

Listening to the pod while watering the grass yesterday evening and Stu mentioned his daughter wanting to go into journalism and has Syracuse high on her list.

I’m always behind and rarely catch up but I just refuse to miss an episode… not even a David Samson Lour, which I have somehow come to enjoy.

I’m a week behind. Was it weekend observations?

Listening to the pod while watering the grass yesterday evening and Stu mentioned his daughter wanting to go into journalism and has Syracuse high on her list.

I’m always behind and rarely catch up but I just refuse to miss an episode… not even a David Samson Lour, which I have somehow come to enjoy.

They were laughing at FSU losing and mentioned their upcoming schedule and how it could get really bad for them but then they pointed out that Syracuse lost to Rutgers so it's not all bad.

Yeah Stu mentioned they visited Syracuse the other week. Would be cool if she went here and he hyped them up.

This is my #1 podcast and that's all I do at work so I never fall behind. I wouldn't be able to do it since they touch on a lot of sports topics that would be super old by the time I got around to listening.

I absolutely dispise Samson but he does tell some interesting stories.

They were laughing at FSU losing and mentioned their upcoming schedule and how it could get really bad for them but then they pointed out that Syracuse lost to Rutgers so it's not all bad.

Yeah Stu mentioned they visited Syracuse the other week. Would be cool if she went here and he hyped them up.

This is my #1 podcast and that's all I do at work so I never fall behind. I wouldn't be able to do it since they touch on a lot of sports topics that would be super old by the time I got around to listening.

I absolutely dispise Samson but he does tell some interesting stories.

Yeah Jess mentioned that Syracuse lost to Rutgers by 30, which wasn't accurate. They were also talking about the Dome recently and how it doesn't have AC, despite being named after an AC company. That one I can understand, since this is the first year they actually do have AC.

I like a little bit without Dan. Too long and it goes off the rails hard.

But I also haven't been a fan of Dan's lately. He seems to keep going on and on about the same topics. And there's been way too much serious sports talk.

But I also haven't been a fan of Dan's lately. He seems to keep going on and on about the same topics. And there's been way too much serious sports talk.
I agree that he hasn’t been his best lately. Perhaps building the new company has distracted him. Also, something is lost without having ESPN and sports talk listeners to antagonize.

I agree that he hasn’t been his best lately. Perhaps building the new company has distracted him. Also, something is lost without having ESPN and sports talk listeners to antagonize.
It’s a delicate balance. The allure of the show for me was how they were counter culture to the rest of espn .. sort of taking it down from within ., now that they’re on their own , and big brother is no longer there for them to butt heads with , antagonize, and get suspended by .. I have to admit I’m a little less invested

I appreciate that they are exploring new kinds of content, but the Phil Hendrie-style fake interviews (provided by Adam McKay and Hank Azaria) do not do much for me.

I happened on ESPN radio just now and Greeny was ranting about how chocolate cake sucked.

So that’s what replaced Lebatard I guess.

I happened on ESPN radio just now and Greeny was ranting about how chocolate cake sucked.

So that’s what replaced Lebatard I guess.
I have no idea why Greeny is so highly regarded at ESPN. I have never watched a show just because he was hosting. I am clueless what he brings to the table that is so special.

I have no idea why Greeny is so highly regarded at ESPN. I have never watched a show just because he was hosting. I am clueless what he brings to the table that is so special.
He’s a weasel and annoying. He’s good at what he does. But he is a grating dude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom