the end of Burn Notice | Syracusefan.com

the end of Burn Notice

upperdeck

Living Legend
Not sure how many people finished this show out.. The first 3-4 years were great.. It dragged on a bit in the last couple years. But it really worked hard to finish the show this year and I thought the ending was about as good as it gets . job well done to finish a show and wrap up the characters

Wow. Really? I thought that finale, and the whole final season, was freaking awful. There were so many absurdly illogical decisions made by everyone in the finale alone it's ridiculous.

I always enjoyed the show but that ending left me baffled and feeling dumber. So bad.

In our house we facetiously call the show " the most finely acted show in television history." The actors are horrible. But, that being said, I did watch, from time to time. The problem with the finale is that you knew they could not kill Michael and Fiona. I never thought that they were dead. I expected them to be watching their own funerals.

In our house we facetiously call the show " the most finely acted show in television history." The actors are horrible. But, that being said, I did watch, from time to time. The problem with the finale is that you knew they could not kill Michael and Fiona. I never thought that they were dead. I expected them to be watching their own funerals, with the narration being something like: " From time to time a good operative has to put on a disguise that is so good that no one would recognize him, even at his own funeral. Of course its easier if it is actually your own funeral, because no on is looking for you there."

In our house we facetiously call the show " the most finely acted show in television history." The actors are horrible. But, that being said, I did watch, from time to time. The problem with the finale is that you knew they could not kill Michael and Fiona. I never thought that they were dead. I expected them to be watching their own funerals.
I would agree with the bad acting part, except I'll never ever say a bad word about Bruce Campbell. The man is a god.

Everyone else is pretty bad, though. It was still an entertaining show. Mindless, popcorn action stuff.

It wasn't Shakespeare, but not everything needs to be (or can be, or should be). Engaging, fun television show that had a great run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom