The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

RF2044

Living Legend
Wonder Woman was great. Shazam was good. Aquaman was entertaining. Harley Quinn was fun.

But yeah, on the whole the movies are meh.

The Arrowverse has had a great run. My wife and I ran out of steam on it though.
I see it differently. Some of those movies were okay, but they get elevated only because they didn't suck like the rest of the DC movies. So you're not quite as disappointed.

Wonder woman and Aquaman were a'ight.

Last edited:

OttoinGrotto

2020-21 Iggy Award Winner 3 Point Shooting %
I said differently. Some of those movies were okay, but they get elevated only because they didn't suck like the rest of the DC movies. So you're not quite as disappointed.

Wonder woman and Aquaman were a'ight.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending DC.

KaiserUEO

2018 Cali: Rec TDs/18-19 Iggy: Leading Rebounder
The Snyder Cut topped them all though.

justgold315

All Conference
Loki has the strongest opening ep of the Disney+ series so far
I watched the first ep during lunch, and it exceeded expectations. Great plot, great new characters, and endless potential. I was avoiding reading up on this series to avoid spoliers, etc. I may even rewatch the first ep.

syrBossHogg

All American
I watched the first ep during lunch, and it exceeded expectations. Great plot, great new characters, and endless potential. I was avoiding reading up on this series to avoid spoliers, etc. I may even rewatch the first ep.

Yeah I'll prolly watch just to see if there was anything I might have missed

I chuckled at the revelation of the Infinity Stones in that one TVA agent's desk. Thought it was a pretty clever way to close that storyline and how what's to come is even more bonkers.

RF2044

Living Legend
Loki has the strongest opening ep of the Disney+ series so far

Hmmm... watched it last night, and it didn't grab me at all.

Very surprising, because I typically enjoy Marvel stuff. Just didn't find it especially compelling -- hope it picks up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom