The first job is filled | Syracusefan.com

The first job is filled

Andy Reid officially to KC

Love the hire for the Chiefs. Now, they need to go get a QB...likely Geno Smith or Mike Glennon. Glennon has recently passed Smith on the latest draft boards.

Love the hire for the Chiefs. Now, they need to go get a QB...likely Geno Smith or Mike Glennon. Glennon has recently passed Smith on the latest draft boards.

Alex Smith and Matt Moore will be available...

just wondering...did any of you read Jake's post earlier in day that Doug is staying?

just wondering...did any of you read Jake's post earlier in day that Doug is staying?

What about Doug...is there/was there something happening? Must have missed the thread about this in the football forum...No, have not been drinking Jack and Cokes...yet...

Has the SD job been filled? Who are they looking at?

I heard Jim Mora Jr may be in play. Lovie Smith is also a possibility if he doesnt get the Buffalo job.

What about Doug...is there/was there something happening? Must have missed the thread about this in the football forum...No, have not been drinking Jack and Cokes...yet...
Hey man from Jake's post (and i trust Jake not to do a rumor thing)
Tom Withers of associated press tweeting "my understanding is Marrone is not leaving Cuse".

Tom Withers of associated press tweeting "my understanding is Marrone is not leaving Cuse".

My bad...thought you were being sarcastic...my sarcasm meter has been in overdrive today (along with my sarcastic comments) thus may have malfunctioned...I apologize. Yes, I read it and am happy for the program.

The Michael Vick Experience? :D

PLEASE Lovie to the Buff. I think that's a great fit. Here's hoping DM stays put and no NFL or major NCAA jobs open next year. ;)

In all seriousness, that's one random writer making an off-hand comment about Marrone "staying".

It may very well be true, and maybe some insiders here know the scoop. But it wouldn't exactly be the first time that a tweet was wrong, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom