The helmets look great ^^^^ | Syracusefan.com

The helmets look great ^^^^

Take a look at the schedule on suathletics.com. All of our conference games say "ACC." That really hit me. No more Big East.

Hey, Florida State and Clemson are great, but give me UConn and Rutgers any day over Wake Forest and NC State.

25011412.jpg

Hey, Florida State and Clemson are great, but give me UConn and Rutgers any day over Wake Forest and NC State.

Problem is that UConn and Rutgers are probably the Florida State and Clemson of the Big East.

You must have had a lot of speeding tickets in North Carolina or something. Which is quite an accomplishment since the speed limit is 100.

I know it's inconvenient for the tri-state folks not to have a SU game option outside of BC that's reasonably close. I guess they'll have to come to Syracuse more to see SU play in person, which ain't exactly the worst thing in the world given our attendance issues.

Problem is that UConn and Rutgers are probably the Florida State and Clemson of the Big East.

You must have had a lot of speeding tickets in North Carolina or something. Which is quite an accomplishment since the speed limit is 100.
and even the cops have 'road sodas'.

F storz, theyre Fn useless.

rutgers served a purpose, they will be missed. but over wake & ncstate??...:rolling:

His point is they are close and Cuse and NE fans can easily see them...I'll miss them for that reason too.

I guess. The thing is, there's nothing remotely interesting about playing either of those teams which is why I wont miss them. I also never traveled to away games for those teams so i wasnt thinking that side of it. If we schedule games @ Buffalo, @ UMass and/or @ Temple it would look identical in my eyes to @ FStorz and @ Rutgers.

For all of the SU alums in the mid-Atlantic and triangle area this is fantastic. Too bad Maryland is a bunch of idiots and this will be our only game in College Park.

His point is they are close and Cuse and NE fans can easily see them...I'll miss them for that reason too.

Closer for you? Excuse me if I'm mistaken but don't you live in Texas? I'm thinking we should blame global warming for Texas moving closer to NJ. ;)

I like the new helmets too. Very, very refreshing. For some reason that tiger paw of Clemson is music to my eyes. ;)

I guess. The thing is, there's nothing remotely interesting about playing either of those teams which is why I wont miss them. I also never traveled to away games for those teams so i wasnt thinking that side of it. If we schedule games @ Buffalo, @ UMass and/or @ Temple it would look identical in my eyes to @ FStorz and @ Rutgers.

Agreed...but Rutgers is good location wise for our fanbase. UConn is good too...but as you said UMass can serve a similiar situation. Tailgating (Aero Club) at the Rent was top notch.

I know it's inconvenient for the tri-state folks not to have a SU game option outside of BC that's reasonably close. I guess they'll have to come to Syracuse more to see SU play in person, which ain't exactly the worst thing in the world given our attendance issues.

I have season tickets. But I also go to a lot of away games. Or I used to when we played in the Big East. Sorry, you can like the ACC all you want. I'm taking the JB stance: It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom