Spoiler Alert - The Internship | Syracusefan.com

Spoiler Alert The Internship

moqui

generational talent
saw a sneak preview on Saturday night: This movie is TERRIBLE. Just a cliche-ridden mess with a handful of stale VV riffs.

My advice: stay away.

saw a sneak preview on Saturday night: This movie is TERRIBLE. Just a cliche-ridden mess with a handful of stale VV riffs.

My advice: stay away.

I... I almost want to see it more now.

I... I almost want to see it more now.

it's not even bad-good . . . it's just depressing, a going-through-the-motions paycheck movie for all involved. this is the kind of dreck that usually opens in February.

it's not even bad-good . . . it's just depressing, a going-through-the-motions paycheck movie for all involved. this is the kind of dreck that usually opens in February.

Are you a fan of Old School?

Are you a fan of Old School?
not really . . .it was OK, but I don't like Will Farrell in large doses.

The Internship is a kind of knock off of Old School, though, if that is where you are going. Only much less funny than that mediocre product.

not really . . .it was OK, but I don't like Will Farrell in large doses.

The Internship is a kind of knock off of Old School, though, if that is where you are going. Only much less funny than that mediocre product.

Okay, just wanted to be able to put your review in proper perspective. And it has been completely discredited. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. LOL. I love Old School!

if you love Old School, then I predict you won't like this. It will remind you of Old School but it is far, far inferior. It is just cliche piled on top of cliche, and you can guess the payoff of every scene as soon as they set it up.

The last raunchy comedy I saw in the theater was "The 40-Year Old Virgin", and I laughed my arse off. Nothing could top that so I wait for the others to show up on Blu-Ray or Netflix. JoeCollege wants me to hit the Adult Cinemas with him, but that's not my thing.

Just saw Star Trek and loved it. Waiting for Man of Steel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom