The Jim Boeheim story should be | Syracusefan.com

The Jim Boeheim story should be

Flacusian

All Conference
That this season was one of his finest coaching jobs ever if not THE BEST EVER. If you take a close look at where we were a year ago with the talent and experience that we lost, couple that with the distractions the team has had throughout the year, one can only arrive at the conclusion that JB got this group to really buy in and far exceed expectations.

I think that Coach is at the absolute apex of his craft at this moment in time. The past several years bears that out. His complete and utter commitment to the Boeheim zone and having recruited so as to have the personnel to execute it is reaping dividends in the form of wins. If JB stays on for 2 more years I'm not surprised if we are back in the final 4 again. Next year the team faces huge changes in personnel once again and there are many question marks. After watching the fantastic job JB and the coaching staff did with this group, I think we will do better than a lot of people expect next year as well.
We are really fortunate to have one of the greatest College Basketball coaches ever.

All things considered, this was JB's best coaching since at least the 95-96 season (Wallace's run to the FF).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom