The Kim Mulkey way | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Kim Mulkey way

Kim has already told the story of her family, facts checked.Dig around a little if I smell a rat, you know use your life lessons if the story ain’t jiving.
Common sense goes a long ways.
LOL Common sense is in short supply and most who think they have it, don't. Perfect example is that Kim's telling of her family story might very well differ from her families and the truth. So much for checking. The thing about the Post story is that people went on the record. It wasn't unnamed sources when talking about her handling of gay players. It was some of the players themselves.

I only used the word tough (as in lack of) to describe the competition Uconn mens basketball has faced for 2 NCAA tournaments in a row. Its been pathetic and sickening. Meanwhile NCAAW has been excellent.

Mulkey is another interesting face and personality in the ladies game who is far from perfect and a modern Knight (who I despise.) I was rooting for LSU last year in the final I'm sure plenty of people wanted Iowa. The poor sportsmanship was amusing and fun at the end of the game even if I don't fully endorse it.

You a Pats fan? You think the Dynasty Kraft sponsored hitjob on Bill was fair? Kraft was Trump's best friend back when it was allowed to associate with him and got caught visiting a place with likely undocumented trafficked sex workers.

You think Syracuse Mens Basketball wouldn't have done better if Red told Benny Williams to scram last offseason and we got a SF better than Justin Taylor with the scholarship? Huge mistake and everyone lost because of him being too nice.
Huh? You’re all over the place here. Good Guys can win, bad guys can win. It doesn’t mean being a bad guy is the way to go, nor does it mean the bad guy is more interesting. They are just bad people.

In general, that isn't true. People with an agenda have issues with the press when they print or run something they don't like. If it is something they do like, they believe it all. What press are we even talking about? Newspapers? Magazines? TV? Radio?

The bolded part is absolutely true…but that says more about how biased and stupid the average person is and not much about the accuracy of the media.

I’ve had both the pleasure and misfortune to be intimately involved in stories which ended up with significant media coverage. Not one of those stories remotely approximated reality. I doubt the issue was malice on the part of the media - the bigger problem is reporters rarely know much about the people or topics they write about, so it’s easy for people to inject their own personal narratives into the story.

We’d be in a better world if people assumed any news story they read is about 50% accurate, regardless if they feel positively or negatively about the content of said story.

I watched the game last night. Enjoyed it. Really disappointed in Kim's coaching last night. Seemed she really didn't know what to do.
Was surprised at her lack of adjustments. Their strength was inside but they could only take advantage of their height, talent inside off of offensive putbacks. They had such poor 3 point shooting and lackluster sets to free and take advantage in the paint and defensively in transition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom