The lack of athleticism | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The lack of athleticism

What happened to the backdoor cuts we were seeing earlier in the year? Marek was hitting Elijah for 2-3 easy buckets a game.
Every other team has seen those plays as well. Hasn’t been open in awhile

Last edited:
Someone said they don't have good athletes and I argued they are more athletic than last year. So YES I was arguing something someone said. They can't score and sometimes that's what happens when you have guys who can just run and jump.

Pretty sure that was you. :) You said if athleticism was everything why didn't they get crushed by Florida State. Someone said they're not super-athletic at one point......That started the UVA portion of the discussion, no?

I was just responding to that portion anyway.....I think you're arguing with yourself!! This is too confusing! I'm out!

What happened to the backdoor cuts we were seeing earlier in the year? Marek was hitting Elijah for 2-3 easy buckets a game.
We try it often but I am certain it’s a huge focus for defenses now. Anytime marek has the ball on the left side of the court foul line extended and Hughes is on baseline, corner side, we give it a look. It’s a simple play to defend as long as you keep a body between Hughes and the basket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom