The latest from the Twitterazzi--- | Syracusefan.com

The latest from the Twitterazzi---

Jake

Mod
The Big 12 is gonna take both UL and WVU. That leaves Rutgers, Cincy, USF and UConn left on the island.

Cincy has sent its resume with UL and WVU hoping the Big 12 is hiring soon.
UCONN is waiting for ND to make up its mind and join the ACC.
USF and Rutgers are searching for poison berries looking to end it all.

the Big 10 or whatever they are calling themseleves now, is drooling over getting Rutgers. They want them bad. They want ND but not as much. Rutgers is playing it coy. Thinking about their own network.

I've liked USF in our conference, and playing in Florida probably has helped Marrone get back into the thought process in regards to that state's recruits. But they have had chances to really solidify the program and just always seem to shoot themselves in the foot. They need to be an annual top-25 squad in football to get into a major conference, and Skip is just going to need too much time, IF he can even do it at all.

USF might as well go put their resume to conference usa along with Rutgirls

the Big 10 or whatever they are calling themseleves now, is drooling over getting Rutgers. They want them bad. They want ND but not as much. Rutgers is playing it coy. Thinking about their own network.

Shady is dreaming about a Rutgers network, half the faculty is dreaming of dropping to DIII

HUh? why would the big10 want Rutgers? they offer abooluty nothing value wise...and whos gonna have their own network? you have to make revenue to do that...Rutgers will pretty soon be borrowing money from China to pay their ol ball coach..lol

Rutgers is in discussions with the Lingerie Football League www.lflus.com

Big 12 might as well take Cincy to make it an even # after mizzou leaves.

The Big 12 is gonna take both UL and WVU. That leaves Rutgers, Cincy, USF and UConn left on the island.

Cincy has sent its resume with UL and WVU hoping the Big 12 is hiring soon.
UCONN is waiting for ND to make up its mind and join the ACC.
USF and Rutgers are searching for poison berries looking to end it all.

It is only time before Notre Dame goes to ACC...other posts here including mine that demonstrate reasons why this will happen...no Notre Dame to Big 12, SEC, B1G.....its ACC or nothing.

Wonder if Marinatto will send flowers for the B12 not grabbing Providence

The HQ breathed a little easier.

ND to the ACC once the beagles realize they need a guaranteed win. Better yet maybe ND and Rutgers form a conference for NYC's college teams.

Starting to see this too from several sources on a simple google search. Maybe we end up out of this mess sooner rather than later. Still would like to see WVA in the ACC.

guys......

if mizzou goes to the SEC...and they will.

and the bevo takes wv and lville...and they will.

rutgers becomes the hottest commodity on the market.

if ND goes the b1g and decides to go to 14...its rutgers.

if ND goes to the ACC, the ACC will go to 16...and its rutgers.

if the bevo is at 11, they will need a 12th and the options will be a whole lot shlit. and lville = cincy so i can see texas saying...lets play Giants Stadium...its rutgers.

the greatness of storz hoop is just that...storz hoop. buh-bye.

Oh Lord

HUh? why would the big10 want Rutgers? they offer abooluty nothing value wise...and whos gonna have their own network? you have to make revenue to do that...Rutgers will pretty soon be borrowing money from China to pay their ol ball coach..lol

Turn on your sarcasm sensor. His post was oozing with it.

Don't discount UConn - they have reached BCS football and national champs in both men's & woman's bball. Rutgirls has not come close. I think both football programs are no better or worse than each other so bball give them the edge.

rutgirls is the red headed step child no one wants custody of-

the harder this is on them the better for us

Anyone that accepts GTL U into their conference will rue the day they opened the door for their scumbag fans and third rate program. Only hope is that the traditional powers do not wish to dillute the basketball side or the gene pool.

kaiser, I don't agree. I don't believe Rutgers is in a good position at all. They may be get an invite, but it will be by the skin of their teeth.

kaiser, I don't agree. I don't believe Rutgers is in a good position at all. They may be get an invite, but it will be by the skin of their teeth.
maybe dash, but too many are not thinking clearly when they slam them.

they are obviously slammable, but this is about soooo much more.

storz is already in the ACC footprint and the b1g wont take them.

they have the bevo and thats it.

UNLESS, for some reason the ACC goes to 16 without nd...and i dont see it.

I disagree. Rutgers might be an attractive candidate.

As distasteful as it is to consider, Rutgers may be a sleeping giant. Just imagine if they had a top of the line football coach? A good coach could turn that program into something, IMO.