The less Jake posts | Syracusefan.com

The less Jake posts

i
The more worried we should all get.

I am kinda making that up, but it is a general rule I live by.

As you were...
You should subscribe to his blog. Much better than the payside.

As you were...

Jake can't post right now, as he is currently in negotiations to be the next head coach of Syracuse Basketball.

Jake can't post right now, as he is currently in negotiations to be the next head coach of Syracuse Basketball.
He has accepted the job. He is negotiating with Igor to come coach defense and recruit tbe internet less parts of Florida

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Ha. That's funny. Been busy focussing on work. I will say I have no information to clarify anything. Craziest time I ever recall up on the hill. TONS of flat out ridiculous rumors that people need to step back from, but I think there is truth to some things your hearing. I expect no post season changes to the roster.

The only thing I can offer as fact is that Hop's interest in USC is legit. The degree with which that is reciprocated is up to interpretation. His interest is not tied to any impending doom up on the hill.

This is not some grand scheme by Daryl Gross and no one is firing JAB.

Buckle up, it's is going to be a very, very interesting off season.

Ha. That's funny. Been busy focussing on work. I will say I have no information to clarify anything. Craziest time I ever recall up on the hill. TONS of flat out ridiculous rumors that people need to step back from, but I think there is truth to some things your hearing. I expect no post season changes to the roster.

The only thing I can offer as fact is that Hop's interest in USC is legit. The degree with which that is reciprocated is up to interpretation. His interest is not tied to any impending doom up on the hill.

Off seasons are rarely dull at Syracuse.

Days of our lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you were...

The less I post, the more depressing your day is.

He said post season, not off season roster (and coaching?) changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for clearing up some of the nonsense that has been thrown about these last few days.

you mentioned "no post season changes to the roster". Does that indicate MCW is sticking around? Given his draft projections, that doesn't sound right. Hope I'm wrong but I must be misinterpreting that statement...

you mentioned "no post season changes to the roster". Does that indicate MCW is sticking around? Given his draft projections, that doesn't sound right. Hope I'm wrong but I must be misinterpreting that statement...
I think he meant that we won't have a similar eligibility issue this post-season like last year with Fab.

Meaning everyone will play in the NCAA. The telephone has said for the past 4 weeks that 1-4 players would be ruled ineligible. Hasn't happened yet.

Sent using my Commodore 64

And he means that no one is transferring out. Didn't that also come up the other day? MCW will be gone. That is a normal change to the roster. Just like Brandon, and JSuth will be gone. But no defections is what he means. But I am also hearing there can be some drama to come. Rather have my drama off season than during the season. Otherwise we all go our way over the summer. This way we get to come on here and visit with each other as we ponder what happens with any drama that unfolds.

this new math confuses me

Awhhh man, it's all letters now?? I had trouble with numbers mixed with letters, now it's all letters...I'm screwed!!!

And he means that no one is transferring out. Didn't that also come up the other day? MCW will be gone. That is a normal change to the roster. Just like Brandon, and JSuth will be gone. But no defections is what he means. But I am also hearing there can be some drama to come. Rather have my drama off season than during the season. Otherwise we all go our way over the summer. This way we get to come on here and visit with each other as we ponder what happens with any drama that unfolds.

I don't believe Jake was saying no one would be transferring; just that no one will be ruled ineligible prior to the tournament.

I don't believe Jake was saying no one would be transferring; just that no one will be ruled ineligible prior to the tournament.
I read it (and just reread it) as no transfers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom