The less Jake posts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The less Jake posts

I guess you can read it either way, but then wouldn't you have to read it as MCW coming back as well, which I don't think anyone believes is going to happen.

I guess you can read it either way, but then wouldn't you have to read it as MCW coming back as well, which I don't think anyone believes is going to happen.
yeah, I guess "off season" and "post season" are two different things. we shall see.

yeah, I guess "off season" and "post season" are two different things. we shall see.
The post-season starts after Saturday's game. The off-season starts when JAB returns from Atlanta.

I don't believe Jake was saying no one would be transferring; just that no one will be ruled ineligible prior to the tournament.
Well that's just great then they can void any tournament wins we have, perhaps

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Well that's just great then they can void any tournament wins we have, perhaps

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I actually could care less about voided wins, always thought that was a dumb penalty (I'm talking about any school in general, not that I think that is going to happen to Syracuse). If they were to turn around and vacate the 2003 title would that really take away from my experience as a fan going to those games and having the time of my life?? Would Craig Forth not still look back and smile? My buddy who went to UMASS still tells me how much fun it was to be on campus during the Camby Final Four and doesn't care one bit about it being taken away. Sorry for the rant but I saw my chance and had to take it lol. Postseason bans and coaching bans are the way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom