THE LIBRARY!!! | Syracusefan.com

THE LIBRARY!!!

djcon57

Living Legend
He donated MILLIONS OF DOLLARS...MILLIONS...HIS NAME IS ON IT!

So sick of this line.

Library. Fantastic. He enabled a child rapist. Period. I don't give a about a library.

He donated MILLIONS OF DOLLARS...MILLIONS...HIS NAME IS ON IT!

So sick of this line.

Library. Fantastic. He enabled a child rapist. Period. I don't give a **** about a library.

Yeah, the excuses are amazing. Continue living in your bubble.

The students (and my apologies to any PSU grads) that were interviewed seemed really poorly informed other than the one kid that said Joe Pa had to go. Their defense was that he is the "face of PSU", which is about as far from the point as one could get.

If I was a multi-millionaire and I knew that an act such as donating $1M to a library would absolve me of the sin of covering up a long running child molestation ring, I would donate $1M to a library.
And I bet JoePa's thinking was somewhere along those lines.

Unfortunately, this is the real world.

The students (and my apologies to any PSU grads) that were interviewed seemed really poorly informed other than the one kid that said Joe Pa had to go. Their defense was that he is the "face of PSU", which is about as far from the point as one could get.

which solidifies more the reason he needed to go. If he's the face of an institution that allowed this to continue, then he should be first in line to get booted.

If all this had happened in a library there would not be the outcry that the supporters have currently. So, say Sandusky is the assistant librarian and Joe Pa the head librarian. All this happens, everyone is fired, the library is closed for the time being, support is extended to the victims, and PSU folks are outraged that it happened at their University but glad it was corrected and move on.

I know its hard after 62 years, but people need to detatch JoeP and football from the picture then this is a no brainer as to what is right and wrong.

If I was a multi-millionaire and I knew that an act such as donating $1M to a library would absolve me of the sin of covering up a long running child molestation ring, I would donate $1M to a library.
And I bet JoePa's thinking was somewhere along those lines.

Unfortunately, this is the real world.
Godfather 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom