The making of Fran Brown | Syracusefan.com

The making of Fran Brown

Fran Brown Jr is a linebacker for St Francis (PA). Did not know that.

Really great piece by Emily. Very well done. I know it sounds cliché, but I really do believe this was Fran's dream job, and as long as he's successful, will be here for the long haul.
Yep gotta believe he’s smart enough to realize making four to $6 million for years and years with very little pressure, as to at least have winning records more than not, and/or win more than eight games every year, versus $10 million at a factory, type school where it’s national championship etc or you get fired.

He can do what Ben did here and be here just as long

i've never rooted for a HC at Syracuse more than Fran.

party time ends the moment the Ohio game starts. We all fell over ourselves regarding Dino and the honeymoon ended with the results flamed out. Fran has to win consistently.

I think he's got the plan to make it happen. but we need a winning culture back on the Hill similar to Pasqualoni, Mac, and Ben.

I read it and immediately sent her an email telling her how great a piece it is. It lets us inside to see why Fran lives his life the way he does, and makes me even more excited for the season. I certainly appreciate our head coach even more than I did before.

I read it and immediately sent her an email telling her how great a piece it is. It lets us inside to see why Fran lives his life the way he does, and makes me even more excited for the season. I certainly appreciate our head coach even more than I did before.
This just confirms, my belief that this group of coaches have been planning this for a number of years.
It seems that many of the details were worked out before this all came together.
This should turn out to be a fun ride.
There will be bumps along the way but I think their will be a lot of highs.

i've never rooted for a HC at Syracuse more than Fran.

party time ends the moment the Ohio game starts. We all fell over ourselves regarding Dino and the honeymoon ended with the results flamed out. Fran has to win consistently.

I think he's got the plan to make it happen. but we need a winning culture back on the Hill similar to Pasqualoni, Mac, and Ben.
I have rooted for every single coach at SU the same. Because I root for SU.

These sorts of things always struck me as weird. I rooted for Troy Nunes to do well the same as I did Donovan McNabb. One made me happier more, but I rooted the same.

Nothing against your feelings, just never really got rooting harder for someone over the other.

ABC... Always Be Closing

Love Coach Fran making sure Teara still knows he still thinks she look good at end of the interview. Smooth operator playing 4D chess

This just confirms, my belief that this group of coaches have been planning this for a number of years.
It seems that many of the details were worked out before this all came together.
This should turn out to be a fun ride.
There will be bumps along the way but I think their will be a lot of highs.
great post. Fran targeted SU he recruited SU to be the school that gave him a full ride. Simply amazing and thankfully JW had the stones to think outside the box and make a huge gamble on Fran. He is without a doubt in my opinion the best possible fit as a head football coach we could have ever hoped for.

great post. Fran targeted SU he recruited SU to be the school that gave him a full ride. Simply amazing and thankfully JW had the stones to think outside the box and make a huge gamble on Fran. He is without a doubt in my opinion the best possible fit as a head football coach we could have ever hoped for.
Yep if this is not the definition of high risk high reward, I don’t know what it is! And something I forgot to add to the above post is by sticking around with less pressure, etc., Dude doesn’t have to move his family all over the country every few years like most coaches do in the pursuit of a top job if things don’t work out at that job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom