The more I read and see of Ennis | Syracusefan.com

The more I read and see of Ennis

orange03

Starter
the more excited I am to have him. Not a freak athlete, but the kid just gets the game of basketball. He'll be surrounded by scorers and will be allowed to do what he does best. Huge get IMO.

You would think/hope this could start a domino effect in regards to the other kids we're going after. Who doesn't want to play with a pg who knows how to spread the ball around?

Yep, I'm pretty stoked as well. On top of that, it seems like forever since our last commitment (which was DC I think).

The clips of him sure look good... can make plays and run the floor, not elite athleticism but can drive and finish, has a good handle and can make the floater over size, pretty nice stroke ... what's not to like.

A great piece of the puzzle. Need lots of scorers for him to feed...as long as they can play some defense.

It reminds me of when we snagged Edelin. That set off a domino effect, recruiting wise, which ultimately got us a championship. Fingers crossed this sets off a similar chain of events.

Just a savvy player. I'm very glad to have him.

My take as well. I don't need to map him to Billy E or anyone else. It just seems like we'll be able to have confidence in him running the team from day one.

Very excited.

It reminds me of when we snagged Edelin. That set off a domino effect, recruiting wise, which ultimately got us a championship. Fingers crossed this sets off a similar chain of events.

Speaking of domino effect, look for two more to commit very soon.

can u post or summarize it
Basically just talking about how SU is the perfect fit for him, as he thrives in transition, finishes with creativity, can hit the pull up with range to the arc and has great vision and smarts.

I'm stoked like HoustonCuse, and for the same reason. It's awesome to have good news like this, especially being I hadn't been following things lately(I don't live in NY anymore) and just got a link from my dad about the upcoming decision(a lil late) and immediately came here :) Great site, great news, made my day!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom