The Most Dynamic player to ever play in the Dome | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Most Dynamic player to ever play in the Dome

McNabb has to be the choice. He was unstoppable.

Dont sell Sammy Watkins short either. Havent seen his name, but he was unguardable.
AND he was running on one leg that game. Almost didn't play, I think.

Deion Sanders
When did Deion play in the Dome? I know he didn't while @ FSU. They played in the dome the year after he graduated...err left college.

When did Deion play in the Dome? I know he didn't while @ FSU. They played in the dome the year after he graduated...err left college.
I guess I was wrong. I was probably wolfing down a Rogan's pie with a Milwaukee's Beast chaser when FSU played in the Dome that year anyway. :confused:

Curtis Martin, Robert Smith. From us, Kevin Abrams, Kevin Mitchell, Kirby Dar Dar, Qadry Ismail. Marvin Graves and Shelby Hill was a hell of a tandem for a year, until Hill's ego got in his way. Marvin Harrison ran back punts too, and was damn good at it. Maybe not career wide, but Bryce Bevill made a hell of a dynamic play running down an Oklahoma WR and punching the ball out of his hand through the endzone for a touchback. I know Toga likes that one.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. Mcnabb had A LOT of talent around him, which is why I gave Freeney the slight edge. I had never seen 1 defensive player so impact opposing offenses.

Scooch said:
I'd rate it as a tie between Freeney and McNabb. Both had the ability to single-handedly take over a game, which is extremely rare in football.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. Mcnabb had A LOT of talent around him, which is why I gave Freeney the slight edge. I had never seen 1 defensive player so impact opposing offenses.

Freeney was probably the only defensive player that caused me to look forward to our games because I got to see him play.

The list of all time defensive ends better than Freeney is much, much shorter than the list of all time quarterbacks better than McNabb.

I guess I was wrong. I was probably wolfing down a Rogan's pie with a Milwaukee's Beast chaser when FSU played in the Dome that year anyway. :confused:
Rogans pie? was that before or after a night at American Pie or the Bomb Shelter?

Rogans pie? was that before or after a night at American Pie or the Bomb Shelter?

LOL American Pie was still the Dugout while I was on South Hill. And this would've been the year prior to the Bomb Shelter!

LOL American Pie was still the Dugout while I was on South Hill. And this would've been the year prior to the Bomb Shelter!
Ahh ok. I was a freshman when the Bomb Shelter & Pie opened up. I still crave Rogans pies.

Pearl Washington by far and away #1
Don McPherson
Derrick Coleman
Carmelo Anthony
Donovan McNabb
Dwight Freeney
Dan Conley
Tim Greene
Billie Owens
Stevie Thompson
Mind you these are guys that played in the Dome. Been a pretty good run.

Pearl Washington by far and away #1
Don McPherson
Derrick Coleman
Carmelo Anthony
Donovan McNabb
Dwight Freeney
Dan Conley
Tim Greene
Billie Owens
Stevie Thompson
Mind you these are guys that played in the Dome. Been a pretty good run.
Quadry Ishmael
Joe Morris And Donnie Macpherson

For one season I thought Walter Reyes was as dynamic as any player I saw in the Dome.

That ND game in 2003 still stands out for me.

Little Joe, also one of the nicest people I have ever met

Little Joe, also one of the nicest people I have ever met

How about Tim Green. Lots of exciting plays from him. I remember the game (Army?) where he tackled both the QB and the back receiving the pitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom