The new Orange | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The new Orange

Boys are getting after it...

Looking forward to some crazy runs where both Buddy and Cole get hot at the same time. Not to leave out Joe or Benny but those two have the purity in their shot to go on some big runs.

That to me is where the potential lies with this year's team breaking the bubble party. The ability to have a true center in the middle to reduce the options teams have offensively and then the ability on offense to go on those game breaking kind of runs that have been a staple over the years. The difference is that with this group it will be the offense that makes it happen with the defense adequately supporting vs the opposite.

Last edited:
he spent some time in europe.

Yeah he was with the Dutch national team working out for a bit. They never said when exactly he was coming back so good to see he is already.

Still curious about Sy's practice gear. He is rocking the #3 jersey and #10 shorts in every photo this summer.
Cuse hasn’t ordered any new practice gear so the new guys are wearing the transferred out player’s stuff.

Looking forward to some crazy runs where both Buddy and Cole get hot at the same time. Not to leave out Joe or Benny but those two have the purity in their shot to go on some big runs.

That to me is where the potential lies with this year's team breaking the bubble party. The ability to have a true center in the middle to reduce the options teams have offensively and then the ability on offense to go on those game breaking kind of runs that have been a staple over the years. The difference is that with this group it will be the offense that makes it happen with the defense adequately supporting vs the opposite.

I'm looking forward to Jimmy and Buddy having some runs and the commentators going the triple Boeheim. Can you imagine Bill Raftery with Jimmy and Buddy on the floor together hitting back to back threes?

3/10 = .3

Maybe Sy wants to be Pi ?
tenor (23).gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors