The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)! | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)!

i want Long to be the guy goin forward, but this game Hunt would have helped. His running game would be big.
One reason you can't fall in love with a newbie just because they're new.

Maybe people should accept that our offense kinda sucks no matter who the OC is.

It's been this way for every season but one for more than a decade.

Yale has a more potent offense.

Clemson has one of the 5 best front 7s in the country. Though we've been bad, this game isn't the measure

Scaredy cat offense. JC please get a competent OC in here that's all I ask. I would take Mike Leach in a Hanibel Lector face mask.

Really sad because we could have won this game.

We can't get anything down field because we can't hold the line long enough

One reason you can't fall in love with a newbie just because they're new.

not in love with him at all, but he is a much better qb than Hunt. we cant block their Dline at all though, or get open, so Hunt could at least take the pounding better.

God it's insufferable having an offense you have no faith in to even get a first down

Clemson's D is faster than what Long is used to and Long doesn't want to force it...so this is what we got. Hope for another turnover

Feel bad for the defense they've played really well tonight but have to be absolutely exhausted

G*****#}%. I'm so sick of that roll out bs. Second time a Clemson defender shot the gap as soon as Long rolled out undefended. Someone needs Paul Rudd from Forgetting Sarah Marshall to tell Lester to do less...just run that play but do less...just do less bro.

Our offense would not pass a DMV driving exam. Any bare minimum competence on O and we should be 6-1...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom