The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)! | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)!

draw on 3rd and 10 to set up at 45 yard field goal? apparently our quick hitter offense was expected to be back inside the 30 later in the game

TBCuse11 said:
played for the FG there... how did that work out for us. Draw on 3rd down, come on... What

It looked like they were bringing the house. A draw there would have been the perfect call but they backed off and didn't bring. I swear, it doesn't matter what play is called some people just want to bitch like they have any sort of clue. Sometimes defenses make plays. It's not always the play call.

LoudHouse44 said:
It looked like they were bringing the house. A draw there would have been the perfect call but they backed off and didn't bring. I swear, it doesn't matter what play is called some people just want to bitch like they have any sort of clue. Sometimes defenses make plays. It's not always the play call.

This.

Is Eskridge tough enough to play in the NFL? Dude gets hurt more than most...

LOLOLOLOL. go away dude. thats a hilarious take. thank you for cheering me up. love novice no-it-all's like you. Shafer is ALL about the moral victory.

anomander said:
draw on 3rd and 10 to set up at 45 yard field goal? apparently our quick hitter offense was expected to be back inside the 30 later in the game
On the bright side, our red zone statistics haven't gotten any worse. Of course to do that you'd have to actually reach the 20.

our offense blows
Captain Obvious HotelsCom.jpg

TBCuse11 said:
LOLOLOLOL. go away dude. thats a hilarious take. thank you for cheering me up. love novice no-it-all's like you. Shafer is ALL about the moral victory.

Huh? Know it all. I'm not the one questioning the play calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom