The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)!

Clemson is cheating when Phillips goes in motion for the jet sweep (twice now). Lester needs to fake it and roll AJ out the other way with a pass run option.

Roll out right, roll out right, roll out right.

Lester making some questionable play calls so far. Hopefully it is setting something else up.

longislandcuse said:
Omg lol, whoever Hickeys replacement was...

Lasker.

It's mismatch of the century.

Lester making some questionable play calls so far. Hopefully it is setting something else up.
Yea, were moving the ball somewhat but about 1/4 of his calls so far have been head scratchers.

Oh man, under no circumstances can we allow Lasker to match up with Beasley. Bad bad bad bad

It's ok if Braeasly blows by lasker way outside like that. We need to maybe run an inside handoff to that side when we think he's gonna do it ie an obvious passing down again maybe ?

Fortunately Hickey didn't look hurt walking to the sideline so let's hope he's back in there next series. Or else we're pretty screwed

Fortunately Hickey didn't look hurt walking to the sideline so let's hope he's back in there next series. Or else we're pretty screwed
Hickley has been playing better today than Hickey anyway ;)

Man did we need that TO. We're trying to substitute during this and guys can't get off the field.

I've seen two blatant holds on Clemson now against our dline neither called. When you see jersey getting pulled you gotta call it. I get the home cooking but come on.

I've seen two blatant holds on Clemson now against our dline neither called. When you see jersey getting pulled you gotta call it. I get the home cooking but come on.
It's gone both ways

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom