The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)! | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)!

They were gonna fake that jet sweep there to. Oh well we'll take it

No idea how you can say that for sure. Both angles are blurry and tough to see whether the ball hits the ground.

I just said it. It's my opinion. The ball looked like it bounced. You make your own posts, I'll make mine.

What was the rush on the last series? Thought we would try to chew some clock. Instead, everyone is jittery and we're snapping the ball with 25 on the clock. Frazzled without Hickey, I guess.

Either lynch or hodge got sucked in the wrong side there. We need better mlb play

cmr27 said:
What was the rush on the last series? Thought we would try to chew some clock. Instead, everyone is jittery and we're snapping the ball with 25 on the clock. Frazzled without Hickey, I guess.

I would imagine not having an NFL lineman and captain is taking its toll

I'm sure we really want Thompson off the field and are just faking. Dumb rednecks.

Well damn we are getting plenty of bounces today. Gotta take advantage and make some plays in the second half

OrangeDW said:
Clemson fans booing our injuries. Classy bunch.

It's southern hospitality.

Booing hurt players. I want this game.
Honestly, I'd think the same thing. No one down all game and then they go up tempo with success and our players start dropping. Not going to get mad about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom