the official how bad are we going to lose to Michigan thread? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

the official how bad are we going to lose to Michigan thread?

Greg Robinson 65
Brady Hoke 61

See what I did there?
That Michigan job seems tough with crazy expectations. Good to see Rich Rod in the Pac12 championship game with Zona.

Are the students going to be back or still on break? I want to have all the info I can before I pull the trigger.

Maize and Blue - 69
Blue, Gray, and some Orange - 71

As thin as we think we are, Michigan is just as thin. Losing a starter is a huge loss for them.
Going by Blue Ribbon, it appears that they are least thin at PG. Spike is not a big drop-off. Very efficient, careful with the ball, high shooting %, listed at 5'11" which means that he is probably 5'9". It appears that he is their best and most experienced bench player.

Going by Blue Ribbon, it appears that they are least thin at PG. Spike is not a big drop-off. Very efficient, careful with the ball, high shooting %, listed at 5'11" which means that he is probably 5'9". It appears that he is their best and most experienced bench player.

Bah, he's the guy who came off the bench in the final four and hit a 35 footer.

As thin as we think we are, Michigan is just as thin. Losing a starter is a huge loss for them.
No doubt losing a starter hurts Michigan. If Walton even plays, he may not be effective. Spike is a good option to have but having both guards healthy would be better. I'm concerned about the frontline matchup's more, Syracuse appears to have a huge advantage on the glass and if they dominate the paint, especially offensive rebounds, Michigan could be in for a long night.

Syracuse -4 now
I think Michigan is overrated and Syracuse will expose a soft UM inexperienced frontcourt. I love my team, but basketball is a simple game, the team with more talent usually wins.

This game will decided by serendipity. 1) The refs will determine the winner. Neither team is deep. Either XMAS will tear it up and foul them,out, or he will be hampered by foul problems. His biggest weakness is that he does not pick his spots. He always forces the action. On this team it is not that big a sin as the backcourt is punchless. 2) Mich will be taking lots of long 3's. Will they get lucky from downtown?

Can Michigan make 3's? If so advantage them.
Can SU keep Rak and Chris on the floor plus get them the ball against the 1-3-1? If so advantage SU.

col. strelnikov 58/ wolverines, wolverines ...68

dawn16.jpg

seems actor william (falconnetti) smith was an SU guy. who knew?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom