the official how bad are we going to lose to Michigan thread? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

the official how bad are we going to lose to Michigan thread?

Michigan - 70
SU - 61

I just reversed the ages of the coaches since I stink at predicting actual scores. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

The D holds them under 60, but the offense continues the drought.

SU - 51
Mich - 59

I actually think SU will win this game. Michigan is very, very weak on the inside. And amazingly, that seems to be our bread and butter this year.

SU: 62
Michigan: 58

Im going cuse 71 Mich 65. I think Cooney hits a few 3's. CM actually has a breakthrough game (im still confused why people have him sky rocketing up draft boards - we havent played anyone and he is been almost exactly what we thought he was going to be). Rak get 12 and 10.

Michigan 74
Syracuse 60

SU will be 1-17 from 3 point land

LOL, that would be good too. I was going for symmetry between title games.
And I was going for symmetry with clock management!

Let's hear it . 106-27
I like Syracuse 69 - 61. Yes, UM's frontcourt is paper thin and inexperienced and pg Derrick Walton may not play, sprained toe suffered against Nova, a significant loss considering UM probably has the superior backcourt.

Is he still in a walking boot? Who will play point?

CUSE finally clicks from the 3 and wins in OT 78-76

I hope :rolleyes:

Is he still in a walking boot? Who will play point?
I was looking around at different online sources and there seems to be no word on Walton yet - gametime decision apparently... but it would mostly be Spike Albrecht at the point if no Walton.
No Walton would probably hurt them pretty severely.

I was looking around at different online sources and there seems to be no word on Walton yet - gametime decision apparently... but it would mostly be Spike Albrecht at the point if no Walton.
No Walton would probably hurt them pretty severely.
As thin as we think we are, Michigan is just as thin. Losing a starter is a huge loss for them.

Humor and subtleness are frequently lost around here. I guess people are too busy trying to figure out how to start another Trevor Cooney thread.
Speaking of Cooney i actually expect him to break out against Michigan and have a very good game. Michigan will be focused on Rak and Cooney is going to get his looks. Lets hope that he knocks em down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom