The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

Still can't count

Attachments

• IMG_20151121_132738629_2.jpg
    IMG_20151121_132738629_2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 81
Can't stop laughing at that 4th down playcall from their own 30... what a SLAP in the face.

That's how it's done.

I bet shafer has a My Pillow.

Also, broil the chicken. Much better.

I just want to point out that NC State was so worried about us in practice this week that they gave QB snaps to their left tackle for fun.

I am simultaneously amused and not amused by this.

Geez, I need some Bojangles.

OttoinGrotto said:
I just want to point out that NC State was so worried about us in practice this week that they gave QB snaps to their left tackle for fun.

I am simultaneously amused and not amused by this.

Geez, I need some Bojangles.

And they are still better prepared than us.

Can't stop laughing at that 4th down playcall from their own 30... what a SLAP in the face.

That's how it's done.
their kicker isn't good. I watched a few state games this year. He makes that call every time in that area.

GoHamSU said:
Really? Full breasts? How long?
I brine them for about 30-45 minutes then dry them and throw them in for around 20 min, could be 25 just check, assuming theyre close to room temp.
The brine is key.
Assuming boneless skinless

We are going to get blow out by NC freaking State. What.

WE HAD THEM RIGHT WHERE WE WANTED THEM. SHAFER WAS SETTING UP FOR THE GREATEST COMEBACK IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY.

It's like some people just don't want to appreciate the higher level tactical genius of Scott Shafer.

Wait for the gratuitous rah rah post that says taking Dungey out would send a bad message of quitting to the players. Sigh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom