The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

The way we're crapping out has got to be killing Coyle. Let's say he actually wants to get another year out of Shafer - kicking field goals from the one doesn't help. Throw Coyle a frickin' bone here, Shafer.

Just breasts from Walmart. Chicken that is. Not the saggy ones walking around.

Oh wow. I'm not familiar with brine. I'm trying to find good recipes for chicken. I eat a lot of it but it's pretty bland. I've been baking at 400 but it takes like 45-50 minutes it seems (paranoid I don't want to undercook). Also been crockpotting but I want to figure out marinades and seasoning.
that's a culinary crime against chicken.

If you do eat a lot of it, invest in a digital read thermometer. You can get on for like $20 or so. Bake the chicken until it reaches an internal temp of 164. Not overcooking makes a world of difference. I usually put on a spice rub, sear both sides, and finish in the oven.

I'd also recommend roasting a whole bird, but I suppose this isn't the time or place. Maybe we need a thread on cooking tips and suggestions.

speaking of, I'm crapping rainbows, just look to the left. Thatt's what touchdowns do to me...
The way we're crapping out has got to be killing Coyle. Let's say he actually wants to get another year out of Shafer - kicking field goals from the one doesn't help. Throw Coyle a frickin' bone here, Shafer.

This penalty hurts our ball control, let's get 3 game plan.

Why do we take a TO after getting a 15 yard penalty on them...:bang::bang::bang:

Nah, Coyle made up his mind after the LVille game.

Shafer called timeout so he could immediately throw it to the end zone on this next play.

MikeSU02 said:
Trying to run out the clock.

Shorten the game before it gets out of hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom