The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

Does anyone know what the Cuse record is for consecutive loses?

The good news? Well, garbage time will come earlier today. That's when we really shine.

Good thing we got that FG earlier. That white knuckler Shafer was trying to entice just doesn't seem to be working out though.

I didn't think it could get worse...

Then the decision to kick a field goal... really?

HCSS' last game is next week.

Wait for the gratuitous rah rah post that says taking Dungey out would send a bad message of quitting to the players. Sigh.
We have been very bad at times over the years.

dasher said:
On the plus side, we did kick that FG at the 1. Where would we be if we didn't have that?
Prevented a shutout. That's probably what Shafer was thinking.

if I were coaching, no punts, onside kick if we get the opportunity and every trick play we have. If we run a double reverse, next play run it again. Why not?

is it a whole bird?
Just breasts from Walmart. Chicken that is. Not the saggy ones walking around.

I brine them for about 30-45 minutes then dry them and throw them in for around 20 min, could be 25 just check, assuming theyre close to room temp.
The brine is key.
Assuming boneless skinless

Oh wow. I'm not familiar with brine. I'm trying to find good recipes for chicken. I eat a lot of it but it's pretty bland. I've been baking at 400 but it takes like 45-50 minutes it seems (paranoid I don't want to undercook). Also been crockpotting but I want to figure out marinades and seasoning.

The best part of that Fg was that SS didn't hesitate.

GoHamSU said:
Just breasts from Walmart. Chicken that is. Not the saggy ones walking around. Oh wow. I'm not familiar with brine. I'm trying to find good recipes for chicken. I eat a lot of it but it's pretty bland. I've been baking at 400 but it takes like 45-50 minutes it seems (paranoid I don't want to undercook). Also been crockpotting but I want to figure out marinades and seasoning.
Look up brining, helps prevent drying out BIGTIME. All ovens run different actual temps. So its good to expereiment with different heats too

We'll always have you, 10 point losses at home to good teams.

Wonder if Shafer will put it on his resume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom